Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can a seller retract an offer sent to a potential buyer?

I used to be able to look up stuff on here, but I can't find the help pages now. Is the A-Z menu of help screens still around? I'd rather ask you guys (and you know who you are) anyway. I had a potential buyer make me an offer via email for my item i...

Same category, but different Final Value Fee?

See the two screenshots below: Two items in the same category, Clothing, Shoes & Accessories category, both sold price >$100, why the difference in Final Value Fee? 12% v. 7%? I have an eBay store.

chenx711_0-1659241087651.png chenx711_1-1659241162186.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

search is off

I am very confused first of all I had topseller rating until a couple months ago what doesn’t make sense because I had one negative feedback in a year and it was bogus anyways the package came back from the buyers address because they refused deliver...

Yet another apparent eBay glitch

I sold a set of sockets today and had the item listed under the following category I went to send the invoice and received the following error message. So eBay thinks a socket set is a vehicle. Amazing.

a2.jpg a1.jpg

Resolved! Question regarding two ebay accounts and 1099k

Hello, I've read that if you have more than one ebay account with the same tax ID, when one passes the $600 dollar mark, you will receive a 1099k form for each account (even if one account did not pass the limit). My question is this, my "business" e...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

very New as a Seller _ I Got Nice Attentions!

Hi!For all the friends of the community, it is very gratifying to have obtained your attention and your answers, it is my first time venturing into these fields; Thank you very much, I'm paying attention to the links sent; You will agree with me that...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay says I've hit $600 in sales, but they're wrong.

So, I thought I filled out all the new stuff for this tax thing at the beginning of the year, but apparently not. They're asking for my info again and blocked my payouts because they say I earned $600+. However, $315 of those "sales" were never paid ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Question regarding 1099K and cancellation

I recently sold an item through an auction. The price of the item has sent my total sold over the $600 dollar mark, but the buyer has not paid yet. If the buyer does not end up paying or there is a cancellation before paying, will eBay still send the...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers who don't provide seller feedback.

I am very disappointed that so may buyers don't bother to provide feedback. How can I increase my seller profile if my buyers don't provide feedback? I have sold 5 items in the last few weeks and only one buyer sent feedback. I make sure that my item...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

non payments

I just sold an item with an extremely high bid for the item and I have not been paid yet and I bet my bottom dollar this person is not going to pay. This has happened to me more than once and I lost money when I relisted for non-payment. I wish e-bay...

Just a big Thank you!!

I would just like to thank all of the community for helping us Ebayers....about a week ago I asked a question about putting a description in all of my listings and one of you responded with directions on how to do that. I ran into a small problem not...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors