Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Sport Cards

So, i've been gone for a year, I see eBay destroyed the Sports Card industry. I said they would and people laughed at me... They made it way too easy to list junk commons. Should have just left a good thing alone... idiots. I can't understand eBay's ...

Resolved! Items not selling as much as other sellers even with a lower price

So I list items and sponsor most of them. When I search for my item on the search results I’m placed in like either 1st or 5th position. I have similar products and titles to other sellers and I click on their add and it shows a lot of sales in past ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 35 replies
  • 2 helpful

EBAY IS JUST PLAIN " BROKEN " AND ITS OBVIOUS

What is ebay going to do about this fiasco. It's unbelievable how sales just dropped off overnight a few weeks ago, and they have not gotten any better. I've been very successful here on ebay over the years, always have been one to just sit back and ...

Using Coupons?

Is there any limitations on what a customer can do with a coupon I send them? I want to send coupons to anyone who was affected by the lost bag of mail (that I posted about yesterday), but if they can't be used in all categories, that might not be a ...

Store subscription charges

Did anyone else just get double charged for store subscription fees like this? If they didn’t take it last month I understand then. I’m still looking into that though. 

D51DA15C-404F-445F-91A9-823E5850E422.jpeg

Can’t Add a card for selling cost

I need to link ebay to payoneer but in this process (Add a card for selling cost) in step my ATM card card couldn’t verified. How to verify my ATM card. I tried with two ATM cards another (NSB and People’s) Sri lankan Government banks. But not accept...

Called me a cheater ,then final post.

To those that helped me out and gave me ways to deal with this buyer. Thank you. She has moved on and didn't start the refund request or went to Ebay over it since Sunday. That was a learning lesson that I hope I can avoid later , if not then I know ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

ebay fees

How can I avoid transfers to my VISA card for ebay fees? Should I deposit a safe amount of money on an ebay account they can draw from?

Resolved! The person who bought my item via Auction, hasn't paid yet, did they think it was instant Pay?

I sold an item via auction I got one bid last minute the person has 100 percent positive feed back as a buyer the person is a member for over 5 years 700 items purchased, with the feedback says fast payment, fast buyer etc, yet still hasn't paid its ...

Template from Existing Listing

Does anyone know how to make a template from an existing listing? I'm not talking about sell one like this, etc.I have a bunch of old bamboo flower vases that have similar characteristics other than dimensions.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors