cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Add a card for selling cost

I need to link ebay to payoneer but in this process (Add a card for selling cost) in step my ATM card card couldn’t verified. How to verify my ATM card. I tried with two ATM cards another (NSB and People’s) Sri lankan Government banks. But not accepted. What is the reason for that? Pleas help me??

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You're welcome to post here, but just to let you know,  we don't use Payoneer here in the US.

You may get better result posting this where they do use Payoneer. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ok!! Best luck

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@dhanucocoproducts 

When you sell on eBay.com, the eBay fees are charged in US dollars. Unfortunately, because of the financial crisis in Sri Lanka, your banks do not have enough foreign currency to pay charges in foreign currency. So the banks are blocking foreign currency debit charges because they can't pay them in US dollars.

You should try another payment method, one which will be able to accept your local currency. I don't use Payoneer, so I can't tell you for certain what the options will be. But you might be able to use a credit card (instead of a debit card) or a PayPal account, or a Payoneer card issued against your Payoneer wallet. You will need to find out what other options are available to you from Payoneer.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you!! @lacemaker3 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply