Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! "make an offer" is enabled on my auction, but I can't see it

I've been doing straight auctions for some rock memorabilia and it's worked out fine except for my latest one. Soon after listing it I got several messages from Ebay with offers. At first I thought they were private messages from people trying to buy...

Buyer Honesty

4 weeks ago, I sold a Spanish/English Dictionary for $35. It got lost in the mail. I refunded the buyer as not received. I am out the dictionary too. Today he contacted me and wanted to know how to pay now that the case was closed. I contacted ebay a...

Selling

When selling what does see “other details mean”.

Resolved! Help....question on selling and calculating shipping costs

When I create a template there is a question in the "services" area - that is a choice whether or not to calculate postage. Why would I ever NOT want to calculate postage on an item? Also, if I select TO calculate postage does the amount the customer...

Resolved! eBays PTP SCAMS: A Short Term Gain of Immoral Profits by Stealing from the Sellers. Long Term?

Think about it- A better item that has the better price (to the buyer) gets obstructed unless you Pay-to-Play the Shell Game? YES, of course it's a disservice to the seller, but even more so to the (buyer). The willingness to cause long-term damage t...

Home page?

Anyone know how to make "seller hub" the home page on an android? Thx

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Applying Shipping Rules in new listing tool

Under MyEbay>Account>Shipping Preferences I created a calculated shipping rule that, when applied to my listings, allowed buyers to simply add multiple items to their cart and have the shipping automatically combined. There was a check box in the old...

Need to confirm INR response procedure

Buyer in Florida has filed INR case even though item tracking shows delivery. I want to make sure that I can send him a message to check status with PO and carrier, and still be able to upload tracking info a day or two later?

Am I using best offer on listings wrong?

Recently, I have best offer on cheaper cards I sell as an incentive to buyers purchasing multiple cards as I pass the money saved on packaging and shipping fees right to them. I state this in the listings, but it seems buyers don't care or don't read...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yet another INR - this one got closed out in 5 minutes.

I've had it up to ~here~ with people getting their stuff and filing INRs five minutes after delivery. I'm going to do something about it.The two who likely didn't get their stuff (and tracking showed in transit for a really long time) did not open ca...

Ebay website search functionality result = lack of views

While I was waiting for Hurricane Ian to blow out, I did somewhat of a deep dive on my listings to find out why sales have fallen over 60% since July.To my amazement there must have been some editing done to the search code that bring up different re...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 12 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors