Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Counterfeit items

Hi. So I have a question. So i see lots of sellers selling reprints/ counterfeit items on here. I report them, and the listings do not get removed. I know this bc I watch those listings. So I go ahead and sell a similar item, and 8 hours later, it ge...

Stuck in help agent loop to resolve defect caused by ebay, costing me thousands in fees

I had three items sell to one buyer, one transaction/order number. The buyer messaged me asking if he could do local pickup instead of shipping the items. Due to holding a few items, at buyers request, I had tracking not uploaded in time defect strik...

Looking for all you coin people

Finally getting to cataloguing all the coins I've picked up via pocket change, but am not good at distinguishing errors yet. Is this a 1936 DDO? The 6 definitely looks weird to me but not sure. Chipped off? Dirt?TIA!   

Resolved! Is it worthwhile accepting returns?

I am a fairly new (less than one year) and still very small seller. When I started, I elected not to accept returns, because I was afraid the cost of accepting returns would be too great to absorb.But lately I've been wondering if I'm using the same ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scan form success story --the one they said couldn't happen

Maybe this only works if you took the step of starting a Missing Package search and then waited 2 weeks with nothing happening, as I did with this package. But anyway, apparently it's NOT true that the USPS will necessarily deny an insurance claim if...

114BE38B-AF24-41DC-A571-9C4714EDB1F7_1_201_a.jpeg CE8C5CF4-83B9-4E48-8F72-6DF1E29517E5_1_201_a.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer claiming that I put books in an Ipad Box and I don't know what to do HELP

So I listed a Macbook pro as an auction the past week and someone bid a little higher than market price at the last moment, which I thought was a little suspicious. I sent it yesterday but today I woke up to a return claim where the person said, "Thi...

• 70 replies
  • 1 helpful

feedback

about 70 of my feedback numbers have disappeared. anyone know what's going on??

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Specific Limitations???

Hello All! When I was working on my listing ebay wouldn't let me continue to add custom Item Specfics??? I went through their "Additional" options, picking and choosing the ones that I wanted and then went to the bottom to create my own. At that poin...

Payment Holds - Really? 250 sells, over 15 years, 100% positive feedback, GTFO with this **bleep**

After submitting a DNA sample and my first born child, and using the platform for 20 years, with 256 sells and 100% positive feedback, a paypal account linked for 15 years, I get a Hold status on payments? really im about done with this platform. Eba...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors