Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Don't feel comfortable selling to buyer

Hello, I sold an item to what appears to be...not necessarily a scam but not really a person. I've done some research into these types of accounts and read anything from "I got scammed" to "everything was fine." I don't really feel comfortable sendin...

Problems

Here is what happened today. Oops… we had a technical hiccup. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. I remember a time when the pages were much more simple and straight forward and didn’t have so many problems. Why don’t they test these pages before re...

Hiccup.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay safety - prohibited items

Just had an overly lengthy useless conversation about a listing I'm trying to post. It is a Vintage My Little Pony toy. The listing title included (apparently prohibited words) Vintage and Skydancer. Is it me or is this completely nuts?? I spoke to 2...

Resolved! I don't understand a new message on my selling page

Your content is insecure.I have no idea what this message on my selling page means. "In order to switch to the rich text editor, you need to fix the insecure content in your description." What is "Rich Text Editor" & what is "Insecure Content" of my ...

eBay notice of charge for shipping. Scam?

I have two messages allegedly coming from eBay telling me I was under charged for a shipment. I paid for a 4lb package when it was actually weighed under 4 lbs and I rounded the weight up. I know what these items weight as I ship them all the time. N...

ebay not sending emails for USPS postage under payment with drawal

Was checking payments and notice a shipping label under payment with the USPS from yesterday, never got an email from ebay about the it. Said package weight 9 oz which was twice the actual weight of 4 oz. When I called ebay she said for some reason u...

User avatar by Guide
  • 26 replies
  • 2 helpful

New Selling Format

Is everything "Buy It Now" only? I tried to sell an item and there isn't a place for online auctions and shipping. Is it there or am I missing something?

eBay lowered my listing price

My listing was originally for $7500.00, but Ebay lowered the price and it sold for $6500.00 I did not do it. What did this happen? Do I have recourse?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Proof that the VeRO program is used maliciously

Greetings all! If you clicked on this post you probably already know the title to be true of the VeRO program but I wanted to share a little experience with you all & let others sound off on how broken this system is & how it inevitably will help des...

Resolved! Buyer's really don't read anything.

I am wanting to get my number of trading card listings down so I can downgrade my store level as I have opted to not focus in this area anymore. So I started a buy 1 get 1 free sale that covers over 12,000 items. Since I started the sale last week th...

Account Restricted No Explanation

I am infuriated. I recently opened an EBAY account. Hoping to sell some old (but in great shape) office furniture I have. I made the account, spent time taking quality pictures of my furniture, researching market pricing and second hand pricing, and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors