Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Cefaly Device

Anybody know if we are allowed to sell Cefaly Migraine Treatment Device?

Resolved! Any math geniuses in the house?

I'm trying to jam pack a medium Priority Mail box with a bunch of small items.Which medium Priority Mail box holds more VOLUME?11 X 8.5 X 5.5 -or- 11.875 X 3.5 X 13.625

User avatar by Superstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's Elimination of Antiques Categories and threatened for complaining by CS

I am a buyer/seller since 1997, and an USPAP Certified Antique Appraiser since 1982. Throughout the years, Ebay listened to their customers; their buyers and sellers, and created an awesome auction platform for antiques. Now, that platform is being d...

Ebay Antiques categories.png Ebay when you click on antique porcelain.png ebay unsolicited suggestions.png

Resolved! Item

What is my first listing category?

Buyer claiming shoes don't fit because of being mismarked.

Buyer claims the shoes I shipped her are mismarked. She wears a 7.5W but claims they are a size 8W and they do not fit her foot at all. How does she know they are mismarked? She issued a claim to return, but on my listing it reads: Buyer doesn't acce...

Expired Offers

I missed an offer on something I was selling because my computer was down and I didn't get the message. I would have accepted it. How can I contact them?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay overcharging seller Fees? or.....

Sold an item for $190. Shipping of $8.23 was paid by seller. Available funds $153.77. By my calulations through ebay (and other fee calculators) My payout should be $164 and change. What am I missing?

Seller is away

I have been getting messages from potential buyers that they get a message that they cannot buy an item because "I am away". I have never used this feature and double checked my settings and it is not on. Why might this be happening ?

Resolved! first item

What do i list as my first item?

Resolved! product research

how to use sourcing insights and product research?

Getting scammed

Hello everyone who reads this. I recently tried selling a camera and thought I received the money. I shipped the camera to the buyer without looking into it and according to an expert seller I was scammed, the email given to me for the payment was a ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watchers

I have 232 people watching items I have for sale. So tired of it. Wish they would take the plunge and buy.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 51 replies
  • 5 helpful

how to sell a fortnite acc

I am new here and I am selling a Fortnite acc but I don't know how please help me

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 5 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors