Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Payment Dispute on a Return With Deduction

I have a buyer who we had shipped a fully working and tested item but buyer opened a return and sent back a non-working, defective item so we did a 50% deduction but has now opened a payment dispute instead of responding directly in Ebay. How do we r...

Bought car through eBay and never received it.

Bro I paid for a car over a week ago through eBay, never received no type of shopping info, delivery info, never heard back from the seller after paying the money, NOTHING. she and eBay communicated all the way up until it was paid, g. I’m really UPS...

SELLERS BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EBAY SCAM ADDRESS !!!!NEVER TO NEW CASTLE DELAWARE !!!!!! MANY ARTICLES ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND EBAY IS GETTING AWARE NOW OF THIS. PLEASE NEVER SHIP YOUR ITEMS OUT TO ANYONE WITH A SUSPICIOUS NAME, SUCH AS CHINESE NAMES ( NO OFFENSE) BUT THE SC...

Getting Fed Up With eBay

Getting really tired of eBay and their policies and their way of doing business. After being on here since 1998 I am close to being done. And they couldn't care less.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

Combining shipping and sending invoice

A buyer has bought 7 pictures which I had listed separately. One I listed buy it now because I had not listed it at the same time as the others and she wanted combined shipping. She paid for that one plus shipping as eBay requires. I turned on the op...

top rated seller questions

Hi everyone, Ive only been selling on ebay for about 100 days but I was fortunate enough to earn top rated seller today. I am wondering what this really means? I've read that there are several benefits but they appear to all be tied to getting the to...

Payment Dispute for Local Pickup

Hello Everyone! i have sold few items with Local Pickup option, it has been week already, now i got message from ebay "Buyer Filled Dispute they did not recognize transaction" and Ebay requests that I provide them some documents; could you please adv...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Prove that eBay paid sales tax???

New Mexico Tax and Revenue Department is demanding that I prove that sales tax was paid by ebay or else I am liable for a whopping $33,000+ (dating back to 2017). They will NOT accept the transaction detail spreadsheet as proof, even though it displa...

Suspicious buyers on expensive items

I recently have been selling a some quite expensive shoes (~£150) and a pair was brought by a buyer with no feedback and their account having been created the same day as buying my item. Would it be recommended for me to cancel this item and if so un...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY FEES TOO HIGH!!!!!

eBay fees are way too high. I sold an item for $200.00 and wound up with $135.00. This is highway robbery!I was charged over $25.00 for my add fee and over $25.00 for my final value fee. How can you make any money, very hard to do so. I have been sel...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 47 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors