Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Limit increases

I have 47 completed sales and can’t get an increase. Please tell me what to do

Resolved! eBay showing other Sponsored Listings inside your Listing before your description!?

When did this start? Click on your listing and now, BEFORE your item specifics or description is a gallery of other seller's similar Sponsored listings!!?? This is in addition to even more below your description. A sea of other people's listings with...

Refunds to buyers, but you don't get your item back!

I had a very rare request to return item because it didn't match the pictures, which was absolutely untrue! I did a full refund with a request to send return label and there was a glitch. Ebay said I sent a refund without requesting a label and now I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Selling

I'm small soup to nuts seller. Compared to last year sales this years seem nonexistent. I went to mostly "Buy it Now " and some "or best offer" and 2% promo fees. Still sales seem nonexistent. Now, last year was great for sales and I was doing Best o...

LISTINGS GONE FOR GOOD?

I had to take down about 90 listings that took a lot of time to create, so I could go out of town for 3 months. Now that I am home and would like to sell.. the listings are nowhere to be found. Can I find them in order to list again? Please help. It'...

eBay Charging fees on sales tax!

Are people not outraged by eBay charging fees on sales tax???!!! This is gauging at it's finest. They are charging me 15% of the selling price of the item (see Item ID: 185969438733), 15% of shipping (which I'm losing money on), and 15% of the sales ...

SOLD listing no longer appear WHY?

Where do you now find what prices a seller sold a listing for. It looks like ebay changed sold listings and they no long appear on a seller's store. Is there a way to make ebay aware of this new policy being detrimental to the so called ebay experien...

Neg feedback left with false claims

Buyer bought a serpentine stone.Buyer left negative feedback without communication at all.I accept returns.Buyer said in feedback I must have a billion watt light to make it look like in pics.All pics were taken outside in daylight in sunny southern ...

Expired diabetic test strips

I have 55 boxes of 50 count life's freestyle test strips they're expired I would like to sell them

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Double listing

I listed the same item twice How can I cancel one?? 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns lately

So in the last couple of months we have had a lot of returns opened up "" BUT """ they never end up returning the item and the return closes... Just feels like they are opening them up ( returns ) in hopes to get refunded and keep the item ?!?!?! Has...

Leave ebay now, sinking ship

If your not aware , look at not only how much your paid out but also at how ebay sets obstacles between you and your earnings. Today my account was blocked after 6 years because they wanted to re verify my banking information, rather than approach it...

eBay does not care.

I had a car accident last month and my eBay boxes were tossed out of my trunk. I was rear ended on the interstate during a storm. I had to tell my customers that their money was going to be refunded. I even showed my car with one box still in the tru...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors