Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

promotions

what are the rules for running a new promotion after the one you just ran for 45 days using the same items

Abuse of reporting system

Hi everyone! I sell mainly wheat Penny rolls and it has been a very lucrative business for the short time I have been doing it on ebay. It seems though that I have unwittingly made a very bad person angry at me somehow because 3 days ago i woke up in...

Is their a payout glitch???

So I have not received a payout since this past Friday. I’ve had the same bank account set up since I started at eBay 11 years ago. Nothing has changed. Yesterday I woke up, had money that was supposed to be sent and nothing. Clicked on the layout an...

Resolved! taxes collected from ebay

Can any one tell me how to handle the taxes that ebay collected? I'm in Illinois. Since ebay adds them in as part of the total we made. Can we deduce them as an expense? I'm on excel but there is no total. Just each individual tax from each buyer. Wh...

Non picked up item

Hello Sellers, I am selling a new cellphone , and on my listing stated will be sent with USPS. When I prepared the shipping label , used Fedex 2 days because cheaper and faster time delivery. I bought insurance and DSR ( direct signature recipient )....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shorted

Sold a factory sealed Vision Tek Graphics card 3/3/23. 2 weeks later ebay holding funs to refund to buyer. Supposedly IT in NYC, 32 employees, 6+ mil revenue. Buying on ebay? Defective? All money refunded also charged shipping return postage. Complet...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer denied receiving item

Ok I've seen similar situations posted like this. I have a buyer that purchased 2 different Commemorative coins from me and so I shipped both items in the same bubble envelope. Of course i have a USPS tracking number and they state that it was left i...

Fees

Hey people,I’m back with another newby selling questions regarding fees.On a recent payout of $190.00I see my fees are $27.14The shipping label was $7.60So I have a net of $155.26The direct deposit ends up being $145.10 to my bank.I am at a loss as t...

PAYING FEES ON SALES TAX!

How is it that eBay can charge selling fees on sales tax and shipping? I don't get the sales tax the government does! They also charge fees on shipping. All money I don't get! Not to mention eBay's managed payment cost more than PP. Anyone have much ...

Resolved! Creating an Invoice for Shipping

Hi, I am going to ship an item that I had listed as pick-up only. When I try to create an invoice for the shipping amount, I am not getting an invoice option. Can someone please help with this...? Thanks so much!!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors