Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

pick up sale

how do you fill out a listing for pick up only--listing will not go through with an empty shipping cost space-thanks

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I-pod and additional shipping charges

Hello my compute broke I’m using my I-pod and cell phone for eBay sales but I can’t run sales did I pod have that option what I m doing wrong. And why when I charge extra for handling service I dint get pay thanks in advance

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a way to see what message was sent to customer when printing a shipping label

I copy and paste a thank you message when printing labels to go in the "Add a message in the dispatch confirmation email" box. I think I may have printed something that I didn't want shared instead of my customary thank you blah blah blah message, bu...

Items not appearing in search

elizabeth - I am so so sorry to respond here but I REALLY need your help. I have been on ebay 24 years and I can't get anyone at ebay to help me. We have called 15+ times since November about items of ours *not* showing up in the main search for mont...

Someone hacked into my eBay account and marked an unpaid item paid

Hello Everyone! Beware, as eBay platform has a major vulnerability that hackers exploit. I recently got a message from eBay stating that two of my crypto miners sold for almost 10,000 US dollars. The app main screen read "Paid Ship Now" so I shipped ...

EBay and Nonprofit Sellers

Our charity has a person that sells for us. EBay notified her that the payouts would be on hold until she updated information. She corrected her account to show as selling 100% for our charity. The EBay page for account information requires that a BE...

Ebay Charged me insertion fees without me relisting the item

So i have about 3000 items for sale ( i also use ebaymag) and suddenly 5 days ago ebay started charging me listing fees for items on websites like ebay it es uk de fr ... I have chosen the option to allow only 0 fee insertions on ebaymag but i dont g...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors