cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you sell to this buyer?

I wouldn't.   Geesh.  How do these people get away with this?  And this is just one of the IDs I found.  Another ID with the same "****" claims empty boxes being received.  WOW.  Yet he keeps buying..

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Would you sell to this buyer?

are the sellers mega  overseas?

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

One is, the rest are stateside.  The buyer has a post office box. 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

How is this even possible? scream  

I bought from at least 50 different sellers last year, and I left 1 Neg.. (my 2nd Neg left in 15 years). I suppose a buyer could have bad luck and buy from several dishonest sellers in a short amount of time (or encounter the occasional human error), but there are some buyers who seem to use feedback as a weapon..or as a power trip? And most of the time you can't see them coming, since their (buying) feedback can only be positive. 

I am thankful that most of my buyers are very nice people. Especially when I see something like this. 

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Nope. But then again, I don't really have a choice do I? All of my listings are immediate payment required. As long as the buyer falls within my buyer requirements there's no way for me to stop this buyer from buying from me... once.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

eBay should have a system where sellers can block buyers that leave so many negatives in the past year, similar to being able to block buyers with so many unpaid  strikes.  That mechanism should be easy for them to add to the site and be a welcomed update.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Except who can qualify someone else’s experience? EBay would never even consider a policy based on that.

The way for sellers to combat users like this is to hit the Report Buyer button so a pattern of behavior becomes evident to EBay.

Shipping/Delivery obsessed buyers are the WORST. 😑 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@patternsaver wrote:

eBay should have a system where sellers can block buyers that leave so many negatives in the past year, similar to being able to block buyers with so many unpaid  strikes.  That mechanism should be easy for them to add to the site and be a welcomed update.

That assumes all/most of the negs are undeserved.........  Without seeing the seller feedback, I don't think you can fairly judge............

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Do they leave positive feedback? How much buying do they do?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

They are no longer a buyer....... I did contact eBay before I mailed the package and they were very helpful.    They looked at the buyer's history and suggested I cancel the sale as a "problem with buyer's address" which I did.   They also told me if this buyer left negative feedback it would be removed.   Ebay was very helpful, but I have to say the few times I have ever contacted them they have always been helpful.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I had a really awful “buyer” last year who terrorized me...

He left the meanest negatives for sellers.  Really awful and nasty.

But he Keeps buying always dissatisfied.

Unfair.

I jumped through hoops and somehow avoided his negative in spite of a real big money return.  He behaved wacko, off the Wall, crazy!

There should be a metric % banning repeatedly leaving so many negatives in 1 year.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Why on earth does ebay allow this. Its obvious this buyer is clearly abusing the system and ripping sellers off in the process. I know ebay is always desperate for money, but this is ridiculous. They seriously need to start kicking the degenerates out.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Block ASAP and move on.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply