cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the discrepancy with my active listings amount and my Items for sale amount?

Why the discrepancy with my active listings amount and my Items for sale amount?      My active listings show that I have 463 items for sale while my items for sale shows I have 441 items for sale.      Why the 22 item amount difference?   Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.  

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why the discrepancy with my active listings amount and my Items for sale amount?

When you click on 'Active Listings' in the Seller Hub (be sure at bottom of page is set at 200), how many are then shown? (you should have 2 full pages and then XX on the last page (which you can count or it's shown)

When I click your 'listings' it shows 'see all 441, but if I scroll and count I count out 3 pages of 120 and 4th page of 102 for a total of 462 shown..so the 'active' is just a 'wrong number' but not what really shows

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Why the discrepancy with my active listings amount and my Items for sale amount?

Are some muti-quantity listings?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

No multi-quantity.  I am puzzled by it. 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

It happens when you have items ending on the day. Like today if you look at my store it says that I have 1,579 products for sale. If you look in my seller hub it says that I have 1,526. The difference is those ending today. They will be relisted and the amount in the seller hub will go back up to the 1,579. 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for your input, however I do not have any listings ending today.  still puzzled

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Huh, that's odd. Well, that's all I got for you. LOL. Hopefully someone else can help.

Do you have out of stock items?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

No out of stock items,  Thank you

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

It could be the algorithms  on here. I know that they hide some listings of mine a few times a month. If you can figure out what is missing I could try and see if it comes up in my search. Just a thought.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

When you click on 'Active Listings' in the Seller Hub (be sure at bottom of page is set at 200), how many are then shown? (you should have 2 full pages and then XX on the last page (which you can count or it's shown)

When I click your 'listings' it shows 'see all 441, but if I scroll and count I count out 3 pages of 120 and 4th page of 102 for a total of 462 shown..so the 'active' is just a 'wrong number' but not what really shows

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Thank you very much!   It all makes sense now. Very helpful and I really appreciate it!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Thank you very much!!!!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I actually tried this with a subsection of my listings today and found it to be correct. Using the search term "menu" I get 258 in my hub and 252 in my listings but there are actually 258 listed. So the real question is why has eBay suddenly forgotten how to count?

Message 12 of 12
latest reply