cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What it takes to do $1,000,000 in sales ?

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: What it takes to do $1,000,000 in sales ?

He didn't say anything about a wholesaler, just a supplier. Many companies that sell to resellers also sell direct to end users.

Message 31 of 36
latest reply

Sell things people need
Message 32 of 36
latest reply

@ctoos_17 wrote:
Sell things people need

Food is about the only thing that is needed.

Message 33 of 36
latest reply

@trsbtsrj0 wrote:

@membersinceaug2001 wrote:

@slippinjimmy wrote:

This listing has done almost a million in the past 24 hours......

It's easy to gross a Million on eBay the tricky part is having any of that Million stick in YOUR pocket.

I was just looking at that item.  Why do people buy those?  I don't see how you will ever get your money back let alone ahead on em.

And I see some are buying 10+ at a shot.

Gold is a safe investment, many folks missed the boat when it went from $300 an ounce to almost $1,800 thou it took 5-8 years to do it... And one day it may go up in value again and at 1300 it's not likely to come down much, the big mining enterprises are mostly digging old proven dirt so unless a whole lot of new deposits are found...

Maybe "safe" in theory, but in reality?  Paying full or more retail price seems like a bad start.  When the day comes you need to cash in for real spending money, what are you going to get?  Half the value from a dealer?  In that case, you'll never see any return on it in your lifetime.

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

@membersinceaug2001

Food is about the only thing that is needed.

Apparently you don't live in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvR6-SQzqO8

The translation is something like:

45yhnmdnj!!!
iopwplyhgug???!!!!!

wrpb**onivmr

[gok's;dgm???!!!!

vs'p9ohpnsgm;v!!!!

ghonthpd45yhwphanvgp!!

a!!!!

if I remove all the swears.

Message 35 of 36
latest reply

It's easy. 

Start your own website where people come in and buy/rent space to hopefully sell whatever they have to sell, and you charge them for every aspect of doing it - in advance.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 36 of 36
latest reply