cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does a blocked buyer see?

When you block a buyer, are they able to see your listings?  Or do they get a message of some sort when they try to buy something? If so, what does the message read? 

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: What does a blocked buyer see?

@cdaiber6 wrote:

Not convinced on that theory. In the USA we end things with .com  In England it ends in /UK or is it .UK??.  Switzerland is /CH or is it .ch    Can't recall. I just know different countries anchor their web address with their country of origin.  

I didn't post a theory.

.com is a domain name. It was the first commercial domain name that was implemented, which is why it is ".com", although some internet history states it stood for "company" rather than "commercial".

Other domain names have been developed because the internet is now far too big for just one. Many countries have developed their own domain names, which are usually only available to people/companies with a presence in those countries. But, most global companies prefer to use a .com domain name because it was the first and is still the most recognizable domain.

eBay uses multiple websites based in different countries mostly for business and financial reasons. ebay.com is eBay USA because eBay was started in the USA and this was the first eBay website, not because ".com" means it is a US company or website. eBay UK is ebay.co.uk, and eBay Switzerland is ebay.ch.

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

I had a buyer offer a ridiculously low price and then tell me the same thing that you were told - I am selling the item too high compared to other sellers, and I will never sell it at that price!  Strange to see someone else getting that same rant

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 33 of 33
latest reply