cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning for sellers - check your dashboard

You might be getting undeserved shipping dings and unless you call ebay, they remain on your account. 

In the last several weeks, on my "Your late shipment report" I've been getting dings that show as "tracking indicates late delivery." 

After calling yesterday, I was told that since it's showing late delivery, that's post office responsibility and out of my control. According to the person I spoke to, I needn't worry; it doesn't affect my account and she refused to remove the dings. 

Well today, my dashboard showed that my TRS status is at risk for late shipments because there were two more "late delivery" dings. But when I went to leave feedback for my buyers, it showed as ALL items were delivered BEFORE the estimated delivery date. 

I called again today, pointing this out and was told that the dings WILL be removed in 24-48 hours. 

But had I not called, those unwarranted dings would have remained and put my status at risk. 

KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SELLER DASHBOARD!

The following are examples of what I was seeing and for which I was dinged. All the items were delivered before the estimates!

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Warning for sellers - check your dashboard

@Anonymous - At the time I posted, the marks were there. 

I just looked again and they're gone! 

Thank you!

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@albertabrightalberta wrote:

@Anonymous - At the time I posted, the marks were there. 

I just looked again and they're gone! 

Thank you!

Hi @albertabrightalberta, I figured that the removals occured between our posts but was worried that something else was awry. Glad to see that it is fixed on your end! Let me know if you need anything else slight_smile

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I was going to create a similar new post, but see that others have the same problem! I called HQ today because a package I'd shipped on time and arrived on time was dinged because--get this--they claimed that the carrier did not scan the package. Ebay's own system showed that the usps scanned it, and usps.com showed tracking scans at every stop along the way to a prompt delivery. It took over three hours of my morning to get to the correct desk at ebay and a person who agreed that the evidence showed I was right, but informed me it would take several weeks before they could correct this "glitch" in their system. Apparently they have to send in a report and wait for the results. Of course, their mistake was instantaneous--and harmful to me as a seller.

They were apologetic (perhaps my protests were on point) and tried to be nice and understanding, but the fact remains that sellers can get the account seriously dinged because of these so-called "glitches." Check often.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply