Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

If item does not arrive in 2 months and buyer files and ebay refunds automatically is the seller...

....is the seller still covered by paypal because the paypal transaction says "SELLER PROTECTION/ELIGIBLE. When I click eligible in the paypal transaction it says SELLER PROTECTED. Like someone else who posted that ebay sided with, automatically, a b...

PayPal Funding hold...

When a purchase is made through eBay and PayPal Holds the funds; should I ship anyway an once the item is received by buyer and approved the finds will be released?

Fees and the Pandemic

Long story short: March invoice was roughly 19$ for fees. After trying to contact through phone and email, no response, my April invoice now says 198$. No sales made during this time because I have been slightly overwhelmed with other work during the...

Promoted Listing option gone

I just listed something and promoted option was missing - replace with volume discount option. Can the majority of small sellers utilize that?

Buyer blatantly gaslit and bullied me into a refund

Ok so this is more of a rant than anything. I sold a 42” belt a couple of weeks ago. I received an INAD return request this morning, stating the best was only 32”. I messaged the buyer being very apologetic about their disappointment and I pointed ou...

Bad product ratings

Why are bad product ratings showing up on my listings from buyers who did not buy product from me while sellers of same product at a much higher price enjoy a 5 star product rating. My product sold out in a few days and when I replenished and reliste...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER CANCELLING A TRANSACTION

Good morning. I have a question that I don't run into very often. Can I as a seller, cancel a transaction once a customer has paid for the item? I don't feel comfortable moving forward with the sale and would prefer not to proceed. However, can they ...

can someone tell me how to list multiple variations under 1 listing,Such as shoe sizes

i am having trouble listing different colors of 1 item in one listing.I have a variety of colors of hair dye and cant figure out for the life of me how to figure it out.I understand with this pandemic going on there is noone to help me with phone sup...

Resolved! Unanswered Question Notice

There is this Big Red unanswered question notice on one of my listings. I have answered it and all questions. Why is it still on my listing?

DSCN1986.JPG

PEPCID

I'd like to know if eBay is going to take down all the listings for Pepcid that are price gouging. People with Ulcers need this medicine. How about masks? Apparently all they care about is hand sanitizer even if it's a .99 cent listning.

how can a seller use a logo or just text as their image of the product for sale?

how does a seller get away with using a logo instead of a image of the product or just text instead of an image of the product for sale? I would have thought this was so obvious a violation that it wouldn't even be done but there is a seller that use...

Being charged for free listings

Probably a glitch but I'm being charged 15 cents each for the free listings ebay provided due to the virus. Can this be corrected please?

Invalid Zip Code

So when I have to use the eBay calculator, I can't because it says "Invalid Zip Code"Before anyone says "Check your code", It's 100000% correct.I tried with Bulgaria's capital city code, but still, nothing

Resolved! Worried about eBay's future. My 24 year old daughter refuses to use ebay!

Just wondering... my daughter buys a lot of stuff online but refuses to buy anything on ebay. Being an avid ebayer since 1999, I've amassed her an incredible collection of original art, video games, guitars, books, and seems to love the stuff so why ...

ebay is allowing a scammer to list my car

Ebay refuses to take down the listing of a scammer that they have had several complaints about. When I complained that this guy was listing my car they suspended my account. They do zero to protect victims against these scammers. It is next to imposs...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors