cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You Sellers for #makingithappen on eBay

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the sellers who make it happen on eBay. We're grateful for all the hard work and hustle you put into your business, today and every day.

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Thank You Sellers for #makingithappen on eBay

Thank you very much. If you do start a thread, can you somehow alert me? I just don't understand why my listings don't show what the OP and others here show. Some sellers I researched have that vertical block of other items across the top, then 3 & 4 rows at the bottom of the listing. It really is a wonder how a seller gets any relief since the pertinent info is sandwiched between if you know what I mean. Maybe it does have to do with setting your Preferences because forever I have mine set to no advertisements (can't remember what it is called in Preferences right now). Thanks again. And good catch by you. I bet most sellers just assume all of that has to be there lol. Happy post-Thanks.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 16 of 25
latest reply

alan@ebay  Same to you and yours Alan and ALL the eBay Support Team ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 17 of 25
latest reply

Happy thanks giving to you and all of our fav sellers.  Best regards

Message 18 of 25
latest reply

@ads.ink I am supposing you are addressing eBay and not me (I sincerely hope). I am a fellow seller and am sorry for your troubles, hope things improve.

On the outside looking in, it appears you are an established, successful, long-time seller with many happy buyers, judging by your impressive feedback. Altho you are reportedly way down for sales this year, you are still making them despite the challenges. Good on ya!

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

Appreciation is always good!  Good video, but I didn't have my sound on so will have to re-watch at some point.  But of course I could read the captions.  I thought it was well done.  (not as in a steak, of course!)

My first thought was, ALAN, what are you doing on that skateboard!  You're going to hurt yourself!  LOL  Then I saw later in the video that it wasn't ALAN.

Message 20 of 25
latest reply

Thanks to all of the eBay support staff for continuing to make a difference. Happy Holidays!

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

Would be more than willing to make a sale happen if EBAY gave me the visibility I had from November 2016 to June 30 2017. Or the same as May 2018 to August 31 2018. My sale are down 55% for last 90 days against the previous 90 and I am down another 26% from last month. Same type of products just not getting seen.  The numbers do not lie and you can see the up and down trends in my sales.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

Thank you.  I'm glad we have ebay during the holidays.  It made our thanksgiving much nicer with the extra money.

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

Yep sales down 50-75% since early October from $1k a day in sales to $200-300 if we're lucky. Already let last person go who dealt with eBay sales and been here since 1998. December is starting to look even worse than October and November but the eBay fees and always more fees keep piling up and have to be paid. We're planning on closing down this circus called eBay by Dec 31st if things don't pickup. I'm sure the eBay execs had a nice Thanksgiving though thanks to our fees.

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

S H A M E   O N    Y O U 

eBay does not value sellers.  Do not spit in our faces.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply