cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet revenge against an abusive buyer

Feels so good. eBay has become a joke and I’m a casual seller so I couldn’t care less about feedback. Seems every buyer has learned they can work the system with no consequences. 

I sold an item and the buyer was taking a long time to pay. His response to my messages was “u wait, me pay”. He eventually paid after about 4 days but my trust was gone and I never intended to ship. I resisted and resold the item for $100 more than he paid and I turned his 4 day annoyance back on him only he had to wait 2 weeks for his refund. 

Yesssss!!!!!!

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: Sweet revenge against an abusive buyer

Oh Dang!!  Your Feedback Left for others tells even more of the story.  It appears that your motivation is far deeper.  You've been that problematic buyer for many sellers it appears.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 31 of 42
latest reply

@*madison wrote:

I resisted and resold the item for $100 more than he paid 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nominated for Did not happen of the year award.

Well if you look at their selling history, they did sell the same camera lens twice, with a price difference of $100, but it seems he sold it for $100 less...

Message 32 of 42
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

Oh Dang!!  Your Feedback Left for others tells even more of the story.  It appears that your motivation is far deeper.  You've been that problematic buyer for many sellers it appears.

Wowzers, just looked at his feedback left.  This one is a real piece of work.  Next stop BBL

Message 33 of 42
latest reply

your user name suits to a T  

Message 34 of 42
latest reply

@sabsh9516 wrote:

@*madison wrote:

I resisted and resold the item for $100 more than he paid 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nominated for Did not happen of the year award.

Well if you look at their selling history, they did sell the same camera lens twice, with a price difference of $100, but it seems he sold it for $100 less...

So, I was right--the $100 more than he paid didn't happen?

Message 35 of 42
latest reply

Bet u wish you didnt post this.

Message 36 of 42
latest reply

Remember he relisted and resold and made the original buyer wait an extended time for his refund.  The transactions may be out of order in his sales history due to that.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 37 of 42
latest reply

@soosin 

Two thumbs up.jpg

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 38 of 42
latest reply

INDEED
Message 39 of 42
latest reply

I don’t even send a payment reminder until the 4th day. Wait another 2 to open a case. Successful sellers don’t worry about the few little dollars that’s held up. If my buyers message and say they want to buy something but need 3 weeks to pay (excluding auctions, which I rarely do) my answer is “no problem! Thank you for the message! of course I can wait for payment!” Everyone needs a little compassion and common curtesy now and then. Shows them there’s still some decency to be had amidst everything that’s going on, and not everyone is so blatantly vindictive and as shallow as you. Reading your message literally made me sick. No brainer for anyone that reads that puke to add you to their block list!

Message 40 of 42
latest reply

Eventually ebay will block you. You are ruining it for so so so many of us hard working sellers

Message 41 of 42
latest reply

Another vote 4 u absolutely id the wrong thing here
And u lost all trust in buyer give me ad break HE is obviously worth trust he did do as he stated he would do
U however could not be trusted 2 fulfil your responsibility as a seller
I am sure u will be blocked  by nearly anyone who reads your post
I just can not believe you actually "feel good" about the outcome takes all kinds I guess
buyer did pay and u had no intention of shipping the item
If I buy an item from seller I expect seller 2 ship it period

Message 42 of 42
latest reply