cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[][][] Scrounge Lounge [][][] Spring Edition 2020 [][][]

Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge - Spring 2020 Edition

Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board 17 years ago in 2003.
We appreciate ebay allowing us to transfer to the new Selling Board.
Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the $ELL.
We find treasures in the usual, and at times, unusual places.
Here in the Lounge we share our finds, talk about sales, share our successes and our mistakes, we ask and answer questions, help identify widgets, and we'd love to hear about all your scrounging adventures!

Message 1 of 354
latest reply
353 REPLIES 353

Re: [][][] Scrounge Lounge [][][] Spring Edition 2020 [][][]

Ocean City is not far from where I used to work. Looks crowded. Can't say I'm surprised based on the traffic I've seen. It was bumper to bumper yesterday. I hear it was bad today as well.

None of the amusements are open. Restaurants remain take out only until Monday (when outdoor dining kicks in) but people are still coming. Been cooped up too long I guess.

Our local covid numbers were good but I fear we'll see a spike with the influx of tourists. Time will tell.

My nephew is coming up (from Florida) for a visit. My sister is hosting a barbecue tomorrow. I'll be driving out to Philly in the morning to pick up DD & SIL. I'll take the car-less couple grocery shopping before we back here for party.

Sales are scarce these days but I haven't put much effort in so I can't blame anyone but myself.

M*M, glad your neighbor is doing well.
Cheers to DS scoring a grill.
Message 346 of 354
latest reply

Morning...

What has everyone been up to??

We've been working on trying to get quite a few outdoor projects done so we can get them crossed off our To Do list..

I swear we cross one off & 2 more get written down...!

Seems to be pretty quiet in here so everyone must be pretty busy....

Going to try to do a couple more things outside today due to the heat & humidity heading back into our area starting tomorrow... 

Mr had 2 yards of top soil delivered last Saturday, so we spent 2 days hauling it around the yard to fill in low spots so he could get the area seeded...

I'm getting too old for this kind of stuff....  Took me a day to recover with my back but at least it's done now 🙂

Hope all are well...  

We're going to take out window screens & get them washed & then put back in this afternoon...

Later Kids !

Poof !

Message 347 of 354
latest reply

The weekend was busy, but I've had time to recover.

DH was off Monday, the first day of outdoor dining, so we went out for breakfast. It was chilly and windy, especially on the Island, so there weren't many people. If it were crowded I'm not sure that social distances could be maintained.

We also hit the boardwalk (Seaside Heights) last night for a slice of pizza. Pretty crowded for a Tuesday. Most people were not wearing masks and seemed to have no qualms about being in close proximity to each other.

I had a sale! Will hit the PO later.
That's about it. Same isht different day.
Message 348 of 354
latest reply

Hooray.. I have a blue star now. 50 feedback. LOL

I just saw what I hope is a good sale starting tomorrow. Need to go to bed so I can get up earlier and work for a bit before sneaking out for an hour or so. (working from home)
Message 349 of 354
latest reply

Tea, congrats on your new star! You look good in blue.

Message 350 of 354
latest reply

Mornin' All!  

Kay, nice to get out on the scene!! Sounds pretty normal!

LOL @ ssdd.  

I have had one more sale too, WHOOHOO  That's what, 3 in 6 months?

Congrats on your new star Tea!  

Message 351 of 354
latest reply

Happy Father's Day to the dads. Hope you are enjoying your day.
Message 352 of 354
latest reply

Congrats on your blue star Teacups 😉

Message 354 of 354
latest reply