cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales

Wow, sales are non existent.  Two sales in over a week, what has happened? This is beyond slow, and views also non existent.  Hard to pay bills, we are wondering if we are getting punished for some reason.  Have a great day.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Sales

I am feeling your pain. I've have never ever seen things so slow. I was thinking it was just me going through what you are saying.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Hard to pay bills, we are wondering if we are getting punished for some reason.”

Punished by whom? The Fates? eBay? And for what reason?

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

It's BAD.The only sales I am getting the past few days are from me sending offers.None from people actually FINDING any here organically. Ebay is up to screwing with something AGAIN...

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Expand your horizons .

Why would any seller rely on, or even blame,  one place to sell anything now a days.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I sell on multiple platforms so that's how I know there's an issue here as sales are fine on other platforms.... Just DEAD ZONE here.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Then sell where you are making money .Simple. Ebay does not care.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

@fashunu4eeuh wrote:

Hard to pay bills, we are wondering if we are getting punished for some reason.”

Punished by whom? The Fates? eBay? And for what reason?

Punished by buyers, there is a lot of that going around these days. Some sellers get punished by other sellers.

Personally the middle of March was bleak, I had some decent sales at the beginning of the month with an uptick this past weekend so overall I will just be down a bit from February. The most notable thing, I went 10 days without receiving a single feedback, I don 't covet feedback but I do check it, mostly looking for international buyers where almost all delivery issues occur (yeah, maybe mostly I check because it's nice to start your day with people telling you how great you are).

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

I DO sell where i make money We were discussing the slow sale issue right now here.. Didn't ask if Ebay cared. What's your problem?

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

"Then sell where you are making money .Simple. Ebay does not care."

-------------------------------------

uuuhhhh.... Yeah.  Maybe THAT'S the problem.  Nicely said!

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Take a look at the dates on your Sold Items.

You seem to have a pattern of selling one to three items a day, which is good, but in March you had two days that had no sales at all (the6th and 7th).

So however it feels, your downtime days are not anything unusual.

Those slow days are a good time either to review your current listings for  ways to improve or to get outside in the sunshine and  take a nice walk. Sit on the patio with your coffee and a danish. You work too hard.

And it's never a bad time to consider extending your reach to other selling sites. I added HIP today which is a hobby specific site  for  DH to sell off the unwanted parts of his collection (and stock from his now closed shop.)

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

My sales are down by like 80%

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I agree why do people have to be snarky ? 

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Who would punish you and why? 

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

I don't mean to make you feel worse than you already do, but please make plans. The chances are great that things won't get better. It took me a while, but I did get that message. I went from a store with great, steady sales (BIN & auction) and hundreds of items to zilch.

I didn't change a thing, this pathetic site did.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply