Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to get Ebay to call me back?

I need to speak with someone at Ebay re several things. Explaining what I want to a recording is ridiculous. I've had Ebay call me once before (and problem was immediately resolved) but unfortunately, did not write down the procedure I need to do to ...

The Single Most Predictable Thing About Selling on eBay

I've loved selling on this place since 1998, but honestly, the one thing you can always count on happening is that during a week when you *really really* need a few extra bucks, you make barely any sales no matter what you do. Like, for the last 4 da...

Resolved! Possible scam

Got a message saying that they were interested in 9 of my plushes and asked if i would accept best offer i was very happy by this and said yes so they send me offers on like 13 of my plushes and i accept they message me saying "Hey there! I've sent t...

Resolved! The ebay opportunity for wealth creation

Are you selling on ebay expecting that ebay provides you with the greatest return on your investment of time & effort? How well has selling been for you during the last 6 months ?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted Listings

Sellers see a 40% increase in sales by using Promoted Listings Advace. They see an even bigger increase in sales when using Promoted Listings Advance 2 and Super Duper Mega Fantastic Saleorama Promoted Listings.

Resolved! All Trading Sports Cards Made in country of Jersey?

Hello,Thought this would be fun.I sell stamps. I sell stamps from a region in UK called Jersey.When you type in "Jersey Stamps"..."highest price listed"...you get "Sports Trading Cards" where sellers are selling them for thousands of dollars..."authe...

Do you have any success with sending offers?

How often do you send out offers to potential buyers, if ever? And what is your success rate? How much of a discount do you give normally? The bare minimum, or a nice rounded number discount? I had to stop, because my success rate non-existent, and t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Title & Getting Seen

I was hoping someone could kindly give me some advice on how to get your items seen. I have tried everything to get more views. I read something about the first 4 words in your listing title are the most important. Is that true? Then I thought I had ...

Resolved! New Seller amazed at the fee structure on eBay...

I noticed that selling a DVD now is 14.5% and the shipping cost to me and the tax to the buyer is added to my gross and charged by eBay?! Can they actually be serious? I guess so...Visions of G. Bush senior with VOODO ECONOMICS.. I am getting charged...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 6 helpful

photo editing

last few days have been unable to crop or edit pics when i list an item. ebay glitch?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors