cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relisted items Showing in Unsolds

There is a serious glitch going on in my SH and wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  ALL my relisted, as well as unrelisted items are showing up in my unsolds folder.  It is usually ONLY the unrelisted items.

This is making it next to impossible to organize.  I have tons of unrelisted items mixed in with relisted items.  There is usually only 1-2 pages in my unsolds now there is over 6 pages!

How am I supposed to determine what's what at this juncture.  It is an admistrative nightmare.  Anyone else?

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Relisted items Showing in Unsolds

wrote:

I just spoke to 4 representatives at Ebay this morning.  The 4th one finally told me that there was a problem with the relisted items showing up in the unsolds.  They are aware and hopefully with be fixing it shortly.  Very frustrating.

Thanks for the update, @chicos313.

I've been waiting all day to get my listings sorted out, hoping against hope that the problem would be fixed so I wouldn't have to spend hours on clean-up.  So far, no, nada, nothing.   Grrrrr!!!!

So begrudgingly I started to manually clean up my Unsolds a couple of hours ago.  @klassic*kids and anyone else, you'd better check your Active listings to make sure there are no duplicates! 

Out of the 100 or so listings I have checked so far (one-by-one by comparing each Unsold item against my Active listings) about 5% of them were duplicates.   AKA, the same item appears in my Active listings more than once.  Sometimes the dupes are both BINS, sometimes the dupes are both Auctions, and sometimes the dupe is one BIN and one Auction - so no consistent pattern to this debacle at all.   {sigh}

Yeah, I know.  eBay should have caught the dupes and popped up a Warning Message saying that you can't list a duplicate item.  But it didn't and/or allowed the duplicate listing to be made active regardless.  From the looks of things *that* problem started about 3 wks ago which I never noticed.  Nothing like adding salt to the wound...   😞

Another word of caution...   If you usually relist by using "Sell Similar" and you  a) Revise your item title; and/or,  b) Change up your photos to further freshen your listing, you're going to have a dilly of a time cross-checking your bungled up Unsold folder against your Actives as eBay's "duplicate selling tool" is never going to pick these listings up and trying to sort by item title won't result in two of the same items being shown next to each other in a sorted list either.   

I have about 100 more listings to go and I figure it will take me at least another 3 hours to finish the task.   My worst nightmare is that once I've done all this work and cleaned up my Unsold folder, eBay will keep re-populating it with more or the same illegitimate listings.   If they do, I'll slit my wrists!

Hoping they will get whatever's wrong fixed, and fixed soon.  I DON'T want to have to go through this "fun" AGAIN!    😞

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

I've noticed in recent weeks that a small handful of my sold items are ending up in my unsold folder too. I have accidentally relisted items. It's incredibly frustrating because I can't remember EVERYTHING that I sold and most of my listings are just one offs. Once it's sold, that's it. 

Message 32 of 35
latest reply

Yep. This just started with me today. It wasn't like this this morning. I checked to see if there was anything I needed to relist.  Went in tonight to do the same and suddenly there were tons of items there and the two I purposely didn't relist weren't on top so I knew something wasn't right. Ugh.

I don't think I've double relisted anything as someone has stated, but guess I'd better check.

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

I always use "sell similar" rather than relist, and as you, manually delete them from the unsold list. 

All my MQFP items are GTC so the issue does not affect them.

As for sold items, I use the out of stock option, so any one-offs show OOS and I just delete them.

List more, sell more. Goodwill that other, uh, stuff.

Feeling sleepy? There's an app for that.
Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Any update on this?  I've been having the same issue.

I typically to to Unsold and relist everything there.  I started noticing duplicate listings in Active and had to delete about 50 listings.  My Unsold now includes items that are currently active, and this has been happening since about 2/1.

Has anyone heard anything from eBay yet?  Any resolution?

Thanks.

Message 35 of 35
latest reply