cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relisted items Showing in Unsolds

There is a serious glitch going on in my SH and wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  ALL my relisted, as well as unrelisted items are showing up in my unsolds folder.  It is usually ONLY the unrelisted items.

This is making it next to impossible to organize.  I have tons of unrelisted items mixed in with relisted items.  There is usually only 1-2 pages in my unsolds now there is over 6 pages!

How am I supposed to determine what's what at this juncture.  It is an admistrative nightmare.  Anyone else?

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Relisted items Showing in Unsolds

wrote:

I did sort by date and found the ones that ended this morning, but then when I go through the other dates there are somethings that say relisted and some that say unlisted as I pick and choose which items I relist from my unsold list (which usually is ONLY unrelisted items) it will take HOURS to go through the list the way it is right now to find which items haven't been relisted yet when I go to do that tomorrow with my new allotments.

No one responded that this is also happening to them.  I am so confused and annoyed -- I guess i will have to call CS and ask them to open a ticket with the tech department.  Wow.  My unsolds list is a huge disaster right now

For back up, you could also post this on the Tech Issues Board; they say ebay employees monitor that Board.  You might also see if anyone else has the same problem.

Message 16 of 35
latest reply

Can someone please loop one of the blues in on this. I am afraid the rep I spoke with didn't truly understand what's going on here.

Here's what's going on:  On my SH unsolds folder I am selecting "not relisted only" but itstead it is showing on 1,274 onsolds (unrelisted AND relisted) over the past 90 days.  This is impossible to try to find what needs to be relisted and what already as been relisted.

I always have been problems looping a blue in can some doing that for me please?  Thanks so much.

Message 17 of 35
latest reply

@zapp87  The problem for is not things have been relisted showing up as unrelisted -- my problem is that I have to see all the relisteds 1,000+ of them mixed in with mixed in what I only WANT to see the 179 unrelisted ones.

Message 18 of 35
latest reply

This is always the case with my 2 stores. Actually it is a benefit as when I find 2 identical listings in my unsold it tells me that the oldest date has been relisted. Since Ebay often makes mistakes in bulk listings I find that some listings are never relisted even though I have done so. So when I see only 1 listings in my unsold column it tells me to check my active listings to see if it is even listed. At end of month I go into my unsold list and remove all the older ones so it is current just with the new ones now actively listed. The system is a wonderful check benefit.
Message 19 of 35
latest reply

@duggmills

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.  My temporary work-around in singeling my unrelisted ones out is through my "ended" folder.  From there I can drill down on just the 179 unrelisted that I have rather than the 1000+ relisted ones.

Message 20 of 35
latest reply

If you have no idea what I'm talking about try this.

Do a temporary work-around in singeling your unrelisted ones out is through your "ended" folder. From there you can drill down on just the 179 unrelisted that you have rather than the 1000+ relisted ones.
"Fly the Big Ones"
Message 21 of 35
latest reply

@klassic*kids it's not a Seller Hub issue because I don't use SH. Same problem is happening to me and I just use Selling Manager.

I do agree with one thing though -- WHAT A MESS!

I wanted to go in and use up the remaining listings on my store subscription since it's the last day of the month.  A task that should have taken me five minutes, tops.  Not now given the state my Unsold folder!

In order to find a legit listing, I have to manually cross-check each Unsold in the folder against my Actives before doing anything.   It will take hours to sort this out.

Thanks a @&^%-load, eBay.   nerd

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

Did you try sorting by the "Relist Status" column?  At least that way all the "Not Relisted" items are all together in the list.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 23 of 35
latest reply

wrote:

Did you try sorting by the "Relist Status" column?  At least that way all the "Not Relisted" items are all together in the list.

@dtexley3, @klassic*kids

That's a good suggestion, however, if you relisted any of your unsold items via "Sell Similar" vs "Relist" the former aren't considered "relisted" as far as eBay goes, therefore they still have a status of "Not Relisted" when in fact they have been.

That's one of the things I first noticed when I discovered this mess -- several items that I KNEW i had relisted earlier or had sold, were showing up in my Unsold folder. 

They shouldn't have been there as the "Sell Similars" I always manually delete out of my Unsold folder once I relist them, and the Solds of course, shouldn't show up in your Unsold folder at all.

Message 24 of 35
latest reply

"I always manually delete out of my Unsold folder once I relist them, and the Solds of course, shouldn't show up in your Unsold folder at all."

That is exactly what I do. If I do a bulk relist or sell similar, once completed I go back to my unsolds and delete those items so that they will not show up again in my unsolds.

If the original poster can get their list of the 179 unsold listings, they should immediately go back to their unsold and delete everything not  on the list of 179.

Message 25 of 35
latest reply

wrote:

"I always manually delete out of my Unsold folder once I relist them, and the Solds of course, shouldn't show up in your Unsold folder at all."

That is exactly what I do. If I do a bulk relist or sell similar, once completed I go back to my unsolds and delete those items so that they will not show up again in my unsolds.

If the original poster can get their list of the 179 unsold listings, they should immediately go back to their unsold and delete everything not  on the list of 179.

I think I have figured out what the problem is.   When you click on the "Unsold'  hotlink in Selling Manager (or Seller Hub, I am assuming it's similar there) the list of Unsolds that displays is all messed up and includes items that not should be in your Unsold Folder.

What is interesting is, if you delete any of the erroneous listings that are showing in your Unsold folder, when the screen refreshes, magically the *correct* unsold listings are displayed in the folder.   

However, if you click on the Unsold hotlink again in SM/SH, the list that displays is back its **bleep** state. 

IOW, let's say I should have 100 listings in my Unsold folder.  When I click on the Unsold hotlink, it says I have 246 Unsold listings.   If I delete one of those listings that shouldn't be there, when the screen refreshes it says that I have 100 unsold listings which is correct.     But, if I go back and click on the Unsold hotlink, the stupid thing says I have 245 Unsold listings which is not correct.

Looks to me like there is a problem with the filter (aka code) that is being used to "call" up the list of Unsolds when you use one of the usual hotlinks.

@No way for me/us to fix that, of course.  Nor have I managed to figure out an easy work-around until the Einsteins @ eBay IT  do.   But @klassic*kids, no.  You are not alone.

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

First time ever today I had my email inbox  jammed with unsolds  trying to encourage me to relist them grrr. After i did a search it said to go into settings and  for none for email which It already was  that so I am wondering how come I got 50 emails for different items trying to remind me to relist!

Message 27 of 35
latest reply

wrote:

First time ever today I had my email inbox  jammed with unsolds  trying to encourage me to relist them grrr. After i did a search it said to go into settings and  for none for email which It already was  that so I am wondering how come I got 50 emails for different items trying to remind me to relist!

Weird. Just the opposite for me.  30 items rolled and I did not slammed with emails asking me to relist.  I always get those emails.  Don't know why I didn't today.

Message 28 of 35
latest reply

I just spoke to 4 representatives at Ebay this morning.  The 4th one finally told me that there was a problem with the relisted items showing up in the unsolds.  They are aware and hopefully with be fixing it shortly.  Very frustrating.

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

wrote:

I just spoke to 4 representatives at Ebay this morning.  The 4th one finally told me that there was a problem with the relisted items showing up in the unsolds.  They are aware and hopefully with be fixing it shortly.  Very frustrating.

Thanks for the update, @chicos313.

I've been waiting all day to get my listings sorted out, hoping against hope that the problem would be fixed so I wouldn't have to spend hours on clean-up.  So far, no, nada, nothing.   Grrrrr!!!!

So begrudgingly I started to manually clean up my Unsolds a couple of hours ago.  @klassic*kids and anyone else, you'd better check your Active listings to make sure there are no duplicates! 

Out of the 100 or so listings I have checked so far (one-by-one by comparing each Unsold item against my Active listings) about 5% of them were duplicates.   AKA, the same item appears in my Active listings more than once.  Sometimes the dupes are both BINS, sometimes the dupes are both Auctions, and sometimes the dupe is one BIN and one Auction - so no consistent pattern to this debacle at all.   <sigh>

Yeah, I know.  eBay should have caught the dupes and popped up a Warning Message saying that you can't list a duplicate item.  But it didn't and/or allowed the duplicate listing to be made active regardless.  From the looks of things *that* problem started about 3 wks ago which I never noticed.  Nothing like adding salt to the wound...   😞

Another word of caution...   If you usually relist by using "Sell Similar" and you  a) Revise your item title; and/or,  b) Change up your photos to further freshen your listing, you're going to have a dilly of a time cross-checking your bungled up Unsold folder against your Actives as eBay's "duplicate selling tool" is never going to pick these listings up and trying to sort by item title won't result in two of the same items being shown next to each other in a sorted list either.   

I have about 100 more listings to go and I figure it will take me at least another 3 hours to finish the task.   My worst nightmare is that once I've done all this work and cleaned up my Unsold folder, eBay will keep re-populating it with more or the same illegitimate listings.   If they do, I'll slit my wrists!

Hoping they will get whatever's wrong fixed, and fixed soon.  I DON'T want to have to go through this "fun" AGAIN!    😞

Message 30 of 35
latest reply