cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions and Sales Markdown Not Showing Properly On Mobile Desktop Sollution

I've discovered why promotions and sales aren't showing on the top of the listings anymore on computers and why they aren't showing properly on mobile.

When you have a promotion that ends, don't click the drop-down and copy it to create another promotion or sale. Use the drop-down at the top of the promotion page and create a new one. 

When I just copy an ended promotion, it doesn't show at all on the app and mobile site. It shows on desktop but the red highlight doesn't show at the top above the photo. It only shows down below the description.

So when a promotion or sale/markdown ends, don't just copy it. Create a new one and it will show the way it should on the app, mobile site and on computer.

I was getting mad because I thought eBay was purposely not showing my sales on the app and mobile site. Turns out it's a glitch when you copy an ended promotion. Sometimes when you calm down and try to think about reasons why things aren't working the way they should, the answers come to you and it isn't what you think it is. It's time we all stop thinking eBay is conspiring against us and start working out the sollutions to these promblems without freaking out.

You're welcome! 

Good Luck and Happy Selling!😀 
My goal is live each day a little better than the last.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Promotions and Sales Markdown Not Showing Properly On Mobile Desktop Sollution

So this has been bugging me for some time as I have been running a promotion that has been buried at the bottom and I figure rarely seen.

I realize the original post is over a year old but the problem still exists. And the Fix offered by the OP works.

thank you

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Promotions and Sales Markdown Not Showing Properly On Mobile Desktop Sollution

brian@ebay   Seems like the copy function should deleted if it doesn't work properly?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply