cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Feedback!

Why did 20 of my positive feedbacks suddenly disappear?? I have been on Ebay for many years and I’ve sold a couple things over the past 20+ years (feedback from 20 years ago is still there) But I recently opened an EBay store hoping it will eventually take off. I’m currently selling about 1 item per day (if that) and slowly adding items everyday. As we ALL know, It is critical that we collect as much positive feedback as possible-especially in the beginning!! What is going on??

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Positive Feedback!

Thank you James....

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

WHOA>>>OK, so it's showing me 73 on my phone, but the correct # on the computer....THANK YOU Stainless! 

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

Thanks to all who replied!!

Hey Heck...thank you too, sorry if my answer sounded curt, I was trying to be funny and failed!

I'll figure it all out eventually-then they will change all the rules! ha ha

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

Something else that factors in is also when feedback comes from the same ID it may only count as (1) based upon purchase date.    If I leave 6 feedbacks for you for items purchased in the same eBay week, as I understand it, all 6 will show, but in the count for %age.................  it's (1)

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

reason 982 as to why I do as little "phone" as possible 🤣

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

OH! Thats good to know!!

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

That was good!! 😆

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

You don't work hard enough

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

@pacificcoasttreasures wrote:

WHOA>>>OK, so it's showing me 73 on my phone, but the correct # on the computer....THANK YOU Stainless! 

Had I known you were using the phone I would've just said STOP using the phone. 

The phone is great for perusing but to actually DO business, both as a BUYER and a SELLER on a computer with a screen that you can see as well as a Written Description that is NOT hidden by a 'see more' button.

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

The number might decrease off your yearly total, but not your lifetime accumulation of feedbacks.  In other words, the table that shows your 1 month, 6 month and 12 month totals will change, but your overall lifetime positive number of feedbacks for your account, those don't disappear.  Your total account number will increase over time, notning will be deducted unless you get negatives.

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

They are still there.  The area on your FB page where you see your percentage is your FB count for the past 12 months.  So today it would be reflective of 12-14-22 through 12-13-23.  Tomorrow 12-14-22 will drop off and be replaced by 12-15-22 through 12-14-23.  It is a physical year that is represented.  So as FB ages past 12 months if falls off that little percentage calculation area but the FB is still on your account.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 26 of 26
latest reply