cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Feedback!

Why did 20 of my positive feedbacks suddenly disappear?? I have been on Ebay for many years and I’ve sold a couple things over the past 20+ years (feedback from 20 years ago is still there) But I recently opened an EBay store hoping it will eventually take off. I’m currently selling about 1 item per day (if that) and slowly adding items everyday. As we ALL know, It is critical that we collect as much positive feedback as possible-especially in the beginning!! What is going on??

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Positive Feedback!

You need to be more specific. From where did this feedback disappear? 

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Prices changing by themselves.

Quantities changing by themselves.

Feedback disappearing.

How come none of his "fun" stuff ever happens to me?

I did have a quantity error a few weeks ago.

I chalked it off to human error.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

Probably because after 12 months old feedback ages off. 

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

@pacificcoasttreasures wrote:

As we ALL know, It is critical that we collect as much positive feedback as possible-especially in the beginning!

I completely and utterly disagree with the idea that collecting as much feedback as possible is "critical".

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

Be careful what you wish for...

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

Feedback moves from the 1 month period into 6 months and then into 1 year.

Feedback is still there but it moves onward.

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

It stops affecting your percentage, but it doesn't actually disappear, it's still visible to anyone who looks at your profile.  You may be right about what's happening, but we need more detail from the OP.

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

Hey Heck, whaddya mean, more specific? Yesterday I had 95 positive feedbacks from customers who were Happy and left positive feedback and today, I have 73!  Someone else wrote that old feedback more than 12 months ages off....NOT true....I have feedback from the year 2005! Way back when, I only sold like 10 items total.   I just started my "store" in July of this year. OY  I have no idea how they can just disappear!

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

you can have my "fun" stuff... 🙂

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

It appears that you have 88 (lifetime) as a seller.  95 as buyer plus seller in the past year.

apples and oranges

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

In your entire career on eBay, you have 224 FB.  In the past year, 2023, you have 95.

eBay rates you as a good seller.  

Can you explain what's missing?  

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

Ok...Maybe I'm just not getting it! I only show 73 positive feedback...where are you seeing 95?  

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

Thank you! I need to figure this out....You'd think with all the years Ive been with Ebay I would know, but still so new with having a new store and real sales/feedback, if that makes sense.

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

I see 95 past 12 months....

fbk pacific.jpg

Message 15 of 26
latest reply