cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me. I receive this 1 email 12 hours later. Ebay removed a hundred and fifty five items s

1000006768.jpg1000006769.jpg1000006770.jpg Almost all of the items had bids and would have ended 4 days ago. Now i'm totally broke

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Please help me. I receive this 1 email 12 hours later. Ebay removed a hundred and fifty five ite

Please help me!!!!

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Re: Please help me. I receive this 1 email 12 hours later. Ebay removed a hundred and fifty five ite

You are being audited.

There is nothing to do outside following the directions.

You may be asked for receipts after they check the tracking.

If you have everything they ask for then you should get the restriction removed.

If you don't then you will probably be permanently restricted.

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

@trevosmole-0 

Per the email sent to you by eBay, you are being requested to "Provide proof of delivery for all of the items you sold on eBay by uploading tracking," followed by an icon provided by eBay to add the tracking information.

There seem to be numerous instances of non-delivery in your feedback history of non-delivery, which may have led to this action by eBay.

There doesn't seem to be any other means by which your account will be reinstated; so don't hesitate to begin adding those tracking numbers.

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

I suggest reading your feedbacks about previous buyers...you ignore buyers requests.

Don't know why you never responded to your buyers.

I would say if you can come up with tracking of items where buyers stated items not received that could help a little.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Are we funded every now? Application I got my internet has been completely bad I don't really understand what you mean.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Oh well thas terrible man I'm sad

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

I have never purchased an eBay label outside of eBay. They should upload them for me. Why would I go back and do all that work?

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

I'll just dumb everything in my newer account.

Auction off and be done with ebay for ever

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

OP  Why  didn't  use any  tracking  on the packages  , Considering the USPS has issues  with their sorting centers? 

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Read the negative feedbacks left by your buyers...and provide tracking for those buyers...49+.

Blaming the internet will not work considering all the items posted sold and not sold.

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

@trevosmole-0 wrote:

You're going permanently end your selling on eBay on all accounts if you circumvent their restrictions by using a new account. 
Regarding uploading tracking, you have to upload all as requested it is to ensure your honesty and transparency on this platform. You have to do all the work if you want to continue as a seller on eBay.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

@trevosmole-0 wrote:

I have never purchased an eBay label outside of eBay. They should upload them for me. Why would I go back and do all that work?

Because they said to and you want your account back.

Have a great day
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

@trevosmole-0 wrote:

If you have another account, they'll suspend it also.

Have a great day
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

@trevosmole-0 wrote:

If you purchased your labels through ebay and through the order, your orders would show delivery and buyers wouldn't have cases against you. And because you claim to have purchased the labels through ebay, the tracking numbers (at the time of the sale/purchase of the labels) are uploaded and show in the order. 

But now that ebay is asking for that information, you need to send it to them even if they already have it. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 15 of 20
latest reply