cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me. I receive this 1 email 12 hours later. Ebay removed a hundred and fifty five items s

1000006768.jpg1000006769.jpg1000006770.jpg Almost all of the items had bids and would have ended 4 days ago. Now i'm totally broke

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Please help me. I receive this 1 email 12 hours later. Ebay removed a hundred and fifty five ite

@trevosmole-0 wrote:

I'll just dumb everything in my newer account.

Auction off and be done with ebay for ever

Can't do that either. If eBay suspends one account they will suspend all accounts

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Re: Please help me. I receive this 1 email 12 hours later. Ebay removed a hundred and fifty five ite

@trevosmole-0 wrote:

I'll just dumb everything in my newer account.

Auction off and be done with ebay for ever

@trevosmole-0 

You really need to spend time with the email you received from Ebay that you posted above.  If you read it closely, you'd realize what you are saying here, Ebay is not going to allow you to do.  They tell you that in the email.

I get it, you are upset and frustrated.  I understand the feeling, however Ebay has told you exactly what you need to do in the email.  And they tell you once you have completed doing what they have told you to do, respond to the email and they will re-evaluate your account.

I'm not sure why you are so reluctant to not only read the email closely, but do as they tell you to do so you can get your account back.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

That looks like a lot of time and effort on your part. Wow just one email. 

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

In another post you left, you mentioned you were living in your truck. So sorry this is happening to you-going from bad to worse. If your living conditions means you don't have good internet, then selling on ebay is not going to work right now. Plus you have 49 negative feedback in a year and ebay wants to make sure buyers are happy. They don't care about sellers. Do as the others have mentioned to try to get back on your "ebay" feet.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

While eBay doesn't use feedback to assess member accounts (at least in theory) many unhappy customers leave feedback because they are unaware of the Money Back Guarantee and did not know how to open a Claim and get a refund for their failed transaction.

Or they went to a credit card chargeback.

We have to suspect that in addition to those negs, there are a lot of INR claims , and perhaps eBay had to refund and is now trying to get their money back.

If you really have all those items, you may do better by listing elsewhere. Perhaps on a dedicated hobby site?

Message 20 of 20
latest reply