Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

How and why is it possible to hide feedback this thoroughly?

I'm on the fence about a buyer's offer, so I decide to check out their feedback, see if they're rough on sellers. But I've never seen this before, no visible comments whatsoever, not even 'left for others.' They have no items for sale and no Sold's h...

Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 7.52.05 PM.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using AI option for description

Does anyone use or have tried eBay's AI option for their description? I clicked on it a few times out of curiosity but to me it is a highly "fluffed" description based on the title and photos and maybe item specifics. It does not give a description o...

Resolved! Just your honest opinion, please?

Family member saw a Youtube eBay show. Seller said he never leaves description for items unless it has a defect. Because 8 out of 10 buyers do not read description and only look at a couple photos. Would you as a seller agree with this?We would just ...

Got less than I thought...

I've sold almost 600 items on eBay in the past, but have not done much for several years. I only had one thing listed for such a long time (a lovely beer stein) that I forgot about it! Finally got an offer, and it sold for $33. When I listed it some ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay seller user ID

I made a purchase from a seller some 10 years ago and would like to see if that seller is still on eBay. I have the username but unable to find out how to search for sellers. It used to be easy with a list of ways to navigate eBay at the bottom of th...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

2.99 one time fee has been diacontinued

Thanks to all the whiners who sell cheap landfill bound items, we now no longer are able to pay a one time free of 2.99. This means if i sell an antique for $800, for instance, i will now owe more than just 2.99!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay sucks, period

Greed, lack of transparency, and of course 'small business killing fees' - the most ridiculous being the 'promoted' garbage they push.

eBay Dropshipping

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

User avatar by Moderator Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidder Accusation

I have an item currently at auction which received a retraction this morning with the explanation the bidder "bid the wrong amount". The bid was for $150 for an item that had a $66 high bid at the time. Very shortly thereafter I received a message fr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors