Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI description vs html

how do I change from html to ai description

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

AI description vs html

No idea but you should NOT do that anyway. AI here is usually just too vague, or not even close to what the item really is (probably same everywhere). 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

AI description vs html

You may want to consider templates instead.  Just like many new time-saving ideas, there will always be a down-side. In this case, AI descriptions are filled with fluff. They sound more like a scripted, hyper-sweetened sales pitch, which will unrealistically elevate buyer expectations. This leaves the door wide open for INAD's, returns, defects and negative feedback. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

AI description vs html

@cjczar2010  The lower right under the description text box (see below).

Screenshot 2024-05-04 141541.jpg

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

AI description vs html

I understand what you are asking, just FYI, at this point, html has nothing to do with AI. html is basically a system to create web pages. Once a web page is created, you can describe your item yourself by typing in the text into the appropriate fields, or you can copy a description from elsewhere and paste it into the proper space on the page or ebay offers AI, with the idea that AI would create a description for you. As others suggested, I would stay away from AI, so far is more like artificial idiotism than intelligence.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply