cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout Detail Report

eBay did it again, "fixed" something that wasn't broken.  Changed the payout transaction details page and eliminated the report download that showed exactly what was collected and charged to figure the payout.  OK, so you can spend a few unnecessary minutes to create the same report from the date of your last payout, right? WRONG.  Well, maybe it really is intentional because doing that shows a discrepancy of over $100 charged against me that I cannot identify.  Coincidence?  Timing issue?  Probably not.  I went a day further back and forward generating a number of versions, same result, does not compute. 

Is it because they just can't leave things alone that work or are they hiding something?  Anyone else missing money?

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Payout Detail Report

My point exactly.  They COULD put it back if they wanted to... why don't they want to?  I have over $100 of charges I cannot reconcile with my June 2 payout.

Message 16 of 37
latest reply

I'm unsure why.  I can get mine.  Maybe you need to call Ebay.

I would suggest that you contact Ebay for Business on Facebook or Twitter for the better trained CSRs.

Here are your options for contacting Ebay Customer Service.

https://twitter.com/askebay?lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/

If when you use the link below you can only get to the Automated Assistant, type AGENT in the box and hit enter. You will then get more options.

https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4002&st=10

For the Payment Team
https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=4816&&...

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 17 of 37
latest reply

EBAY IS HIDING THE FEES.  THAT REPORT IS ESSENTIAL TO MY ACCOUNTING. IT OBVIOUS THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TOKNOW THIS INFORMATION.  

Message 18 of 37
latest reply

TRY TO CORRELATE IT TO A PAYOUT ID.   The method you describe here cannot be correlated to the actual payouts..  These should correlate to the actual PAYOUT.  The are making finding their fees a death by a thousand papercuts.

Message 19 of 37
latest reply

@chirokmd wrote:

EBAY IS HIDING THE FEES.  THAT REPORT IS ESSENTIAL TO MY ACCOUNTING. IT OBVIOUS THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TOKNOW THIS INFORMATION.  

Fees are so much more visible now than they have ever been.  So much so there has been many sellers in the last couple of years complaining about FVFs on shipping.  They had no idea they were paying FVFs on shipping even though they have been paying it for a dozen years.

In your Seller Hub under the Payment tabs are all kinds of screen views and reports that will tell you everything about your Managed Payment account and the fees paid to Ebay.  

Message 20 of 37
latest reply

@cyranojones  All I can see to do is create two reports and merge them. Unbelievably difficult to reconcile.

jp
Message 21 of 37
latest reply

The download reports is no longer available on our screen.

Message 22 of 37
latest reply

I have this issue too.  However some of us can see the Download Reports link and some can't.  I can see it on Firefox browser, but not Edge or Chrome.  Another can see it on Chrome, another could not see it on Firefox. So, there seems to be no rhyme or reason.  You should try other browsers to see if you can get the link.  It seems to be a glitch between ebay and the browsers, but I don't know the fix. If you look at the page source even on the pages that don't have the link, the source code is there. So, might be an ajax/javascript error. Hopefully using another browser is a workaround for you too.

Message 23 of 37
latest reply

I'm missing mine too. Mine is missing is Firefox, but shows up in Google Chrome. So weird!  I sent a message to Ebay for Business on FB. Hopefully it's just a glitch!

Message 24 of 37
latest reply

@theblacklightzone wrote:

I have this issue too.  However some of us can see the Download Reports link and some can't.  I can see it on Firefox browser, but not Edge or Chrome.  Another can see it on Chrome, another could not see it on Firefox. So, there seems to be no rhyme or reason.  You should try other browsers to see if you can get the link.  It seems to be a glitch between ebay and the browsers, but I don't know the fix. If you look at the page source even on the pages that don't have the link, the source code is there. So, might be an ajax/javascript error. Hopefully using another browser is a workaround for you too.

I use Chrome and I do have access to the download links.

Message 25 of 37
latest reply

devon@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Several people are reporting on this thread that they can not see the reports in Managed Payments for Payouts and some see them but the "download" button doesn't appear.  Would you please review this thread and see what advice or help you can provide.

Thank you.

Message 26 of 37
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

devon@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Several people are reporting on this thread that they can not see the reports in Managed Payments for Payouts and some see them but the "download" button doesn't appear.  Would you please review this thread and see what advice or help you can provide.

Thank you.

Hi @mam98031. We'd recommend they reach out to our Payments teammates so a ticket can be created, and if enough reports are filed an Alert may be created as well. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 27 of 37
latest reply

I went to the Facebook page and messaged from there, back and forth several times with an agent, tried clearing caches and cookies that was said to have worked for someone, no help for me.  The last message was there was another like me, escalated to the technical support team.  To be continued..............

Message 28 of 37
latest reply

@cyranojones    mine was missing also (firefox)........but then something I did made me have to sign in.....which I did and went back to the report and the download option was there.......

you might try that....

Message 29 of 37
latest reply

The agent had me clear cookies and I had to sign back in, no dice, still not there.  Maybe I'll try Firefox (have not used it for years).  

Message 30 of 37
latest reply