cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout Detail Report

eBay did it again, "fixed" something that wasn't broken.  Changed the payout transaction details page and eliminated the report download that showed exactly what was collected and charged to figure the payout.  OK, so you can spend a few unnecessary minutes to create the same report from the date of your last payout, right? WRONG.  Well, maybe it really is intentional because doing that shows a discrepancy of over $100 charged against me that I cannot identify.  Coincidence?  Timing issue?  Probably not.  I went a day further back and forward generating a number of versions, same result, does not compute. 

Is it because they just can't leave things alone that work or are they hiding something?  Anyone else missing money?

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Payout Detail Report

They do seem to change things on us way too often.

For me, I still see this report.  Here is how I got to it.

Seller Hub

Payment Tab

Clicked on Report

Left rail I click on Payouts

And there I found the reports.  As for the downloadable button, that is on the right side just above the last column called Details.

If you want to print the report instead.  When I right click my mouse I get an option to print and it prints out just fine.

If I missed what you were trying to explain, I'm sorry.  Let me know and I'll try again.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 37
latest reply

Big tech loves making everything aggravating and difficult. 

Message 3 of 37
latest reply

After I get the list of all of my Payouts, the rightmost column is the amount, no download and no option to customize additional columns.  Clicking on the transaction number used to take me to a page with a "Download Report" link between the summary and details, no longer anywhere on the page that I could find and right clicking on any of the places on the page didn't get me anything.  

Message 4 of 37
latest reply

@mn467462 wrote:

Big tech loves making everything aggravating and difficult. 

The report is right where it has always been.

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

@cyranojones wrote:

After I get the list of all of my Payouts, the rightmost column is the amount, no download and no option to customize additional columns.  Clicking on the transaction number used to take me to a page with a "Download Report" link between the summary and details, no longer anywhere on the page that I could find and right clicking on any of the places on the page didn't get me anything.  

I don't ever remember being able to "customize" the report.  Not saying the option wasn't there, I just don't remember it.  

Screenshot 2023-06-02 131018.jpg

Message 6 of 37
latest reply

Nope, not here.  It is a different screen than the last time I clicked on the payout number last month.  10 pages of details, no download.

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

What you are showing is the screen I got last month, last time I clicked on the transaction number.  Not today.

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

As I stated in an earlier post this is how I arrived at the page I gave you a pic above.  How you get to the information may have been different, I suggest you try the way I did if you want the info.

Seller Hub

Payment Tab

Clicked on Report

Left rail I click on Payouts

Message 9 of 37
latest reply

report2.jpg

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

Is it the Transaction Report that you’re looking for? If so you can find it by clicking the payments tab then Reports Next click on Transaction reports. 

IMG_0688.jpeg

IMG_0686.jpeg

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

Getting reports from there is what I was saying didn't match up with the payout amount regardless of the date I used, day of previous payout, day after or day before, to day of or day before today's payout.  It used to take 4 clicks and I had an exact match.  To use the military term, now it's **bleep**.

Message 12 of 37
latest reply

I see what you did..... But if you add your sales, ship income, minus fees and cost of outgoing shipment it does not add up. It looks like it would but it doesn't. If you add line by line manually from the payout screen (which used to have a download button) this will get you to you $ amount of payout.  We need this back. How are you to reconcile your transactions. ?????

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

Lets try it this way.

Lets say I had a transaction for $50 with $9 for shipping and handling.  A buyer purchases it and in their state they have an 8% sales tax.  So when the buyer pays, they pay 50 + 9= $59 X 8% = 4.72.  So the buyer pays in total $63.72.

Ebay calculates your fees on the $63.72.  So $63.72 X 13.25% = $8.44.  Let's further assume I paid $7.60 to ship the item out.

So it breaks down like this.

63.72  Total the buyer pays

[4.72] Less sales tax Ebay processes to the buyer's state

[8.44] Ebay FVFs as shown above

[7.60] Amount paid to ship the item out via Ebay labels.

_______

$42.96  Amount due to the seller.

So it is the 42.96 that I should see represented on my Payout.

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

That works fine with one transaction on a day such as I had today, but on June 3 for example, the payout included two orders with June 1 dates and my monthly store charge dated Jun 3.  I cannot get a download that matches the payout to those transactions.  My June 2 payout included transactions from May 21 to June 2 so if I create a report for those dates the June 1 orders are not there but a discount refund and shipping label for the 1st are there as are return hold releases for the 2nd.  They have had a direct match report for years, easily downloaded, now they can't do it any more?  The million dollar question is WHY NOT?  They can SHOW me the transactions on screen so they know what they are, and they know how to make csv files..... 

Message 15 of 37
latest reply