Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Multi-variation

I have an existing listing and there are over 20 variations for scent. I need to add size as a second option for the customer to choose from now that the manufacturer launched their travel size. I'm selecting an additional attribute for size however,...

Promoted Listing Impressions 45-50% Drop

As of March 3rd we have noticed that our promoted listing impressions have dropped more than half. It has been a gradual decline over the course of March. We use the promoted listings automated. Nothing has really changed on our account. We list ever...

How long should I keep inventory before getting rid of it?

I have a lot of old dress shirts and polos (Banana Republic, Tommy Hilfiger) and I have them listed for sale on my eBay account. At what point (in days, months, or years) do I decide they won’t sell and I just donate them? I want make a smart educate...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Price Guide For Trading Cards Disabled?

Has the Price Guide for trading cards been disabled or removed from the app? I noticed today in the Android app it is no longer showing the price guide banner at the top of searches for trading cards like it used to and I don't see any other way to a...

sportcardsearch.jpeg

Why would buyer that is reselling my item ask me this?

I sold an amplifier to a guy who, after it was shipped, asked for a refund of the item, and if it was too late, it was not a problem, he would just resell it on eBay. So in the interim, he asks me if he could use my wording and pictures of the item f...

Returned item but not through ebay

Buyer sent back a pair of shoes because she says they did not fit. The issue is that she sent them back on her own and did not go through ebay. What is the best way to refund her for the shoes only and no shipping as to not get any defects or issues ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Mercari and Others Eating Ebay’s Lunch?

How can Ebay continue to raise fees for sellers while traffic and sales decline and so much competition is out there? Example For Sellers:Mercari sellers pay 0% fees. Cash out fees: $2.00 per direct deposit or $3.00 per instant pay transfer.Ebay sell...

Printify+eBay, what is your pricing/profit strategy?

Hi.I am not able to calculate the profit margins to be able to put a proper percentage on Printify. I know the information is there, but I don't know how to analyze it properly. So in Printify I raise the percentage a lot, and therefore I hardly have...

OK, eBay's IDIOT programming just cost me $39 in sales...

Customer contacts me, wants three coins. They're on her watch list, I send her offers. She wanted to buy them as a gift for someone. She messages me that when she gets my offers it makes her "check out" instead of adding to the cart, and it's chargin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors