cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG help please

This is a very unusual situation. In my 23 years of eBay selling I have never come close to experiencing this.

Friday I received an order for 7 lots of 12 coloring books each. Total of 84 coloring books. Order total $223.93 plus $20.99 tax = $244.92.

I packed up 84 all different coloring books placing 3 each inside protective plastic sleeve as always and shipping them in a heavy eBay branded box via USPS ground advantage.

Here is the unusual part:

The shipping address provided with the payment was to: eBay - Attn: J M, Hamilton Ave, San Jose, CA 95125-5904. (USPS confirmed receipt with tracking).

BUT - The Buyer ID is an active seller with 90 current listings who is shown as being located in Delavan, WI.

So ..... what do you think?

Message 1 of 63
latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: OMG help please

All the ones I buy have Cats  = )

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 61 of 63
latest reply

Cat lover here.  Catnip purchased from an eBay seller arrived yesterday. My rescue kitties were in kitty heaven.  

Message 62 of 63
latest reply

I've had tracking like that when the address wasn't good. It then took a couple of weeks for the tracking to update & the package to make its way back to me.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 63 of 63
latest reply