cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting sales notices via email

For the last few days I have not been receiving sales notices in my email.. anyone else have this problem?? Any suggestions as to what the problem is

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Not getting sales notices via email

@amazing-jewelry-plus wrote:

For the last few days I have not been receiving sales notices in my email.. anyone else have this problem?? Any suggestions as to what the problem is

Hi, there have been a few threads about this. Have you checked your Communication Preferences in your Account in your My Ebay? Go to Account> Communication Preferences> scroll to Selling Activity> Click Show > Scroll the list to check that your notifications are on. 

Every once and awhile things can get turned off or on unbeknownst to the member. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I haven't gotten any since the morning of July 5th.

And I did check my notification preferences, and the box is still checked.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

eBay notifications aren't reliable. Sold notifications have been on and off for the past few weeks. It's a good idea to go directly to your Orders page and check for sales everyday.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Well, now I know not to rely on just my email...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I experienced the same problem today @amazing-jewelry-plus.  Chalk it up to another "glitch du jour."  😞

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I had a nice one last week.

Submitted a "Best Offer" on an item on the 2nd. Got busy over the July 4 holiday, but checked email regularly.

On the 6th, I got notice that a UPI had been opened. Confused, I went to see how this was possible.

Seems the seller accepted my offer on the 3rd. I never got any notification whatsoever. Guess the seller sent an invoice on the 5th as well; never got that either. Not in my regular email, not in spam.

I sure got the UPI notice, though!

I apologized to the seller in a payment note.

Good ol' eBay.

Chaos is NOT an "industry standard".
Message 7 of 7
latest reply