cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not be able to reply MC011 Message

I recently received a MC011 restriction from ebay asking to upload all tracking which I did. I tried to reply to the message but it gives me a error message:We are not able to process your message now.Please contact eBay Customer Service. I tried email them but it turns out that the email they sent mc011 message does not accept any incoming email. I have no idea what to do now.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@zhix-dua 

Sorry for your situation.  New sellers who start off selling high dollar items in multiples will always be called into question.  Lots of stolen merchandise on this venue, especially from states who have access to ocean ports. Lots of port and train robberies only to show up on the internet for sale.  Not saying this is your situation but it is a huge and massive problem. 

My suggestion is that you need to reach out on social media.  If you have receipts for these items you are selling,  you need to provide them as well as the tracking numbers.  Here's where you start out:

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

These agents are US CS eBay employees and may better serve you and your situation.  Many positive posts with their ability to be helpful.  In the past they were helpful concerning my issue at hand.  Give it a try...it might be worth it.

Good luck and hope all goes well for you. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Next they're going to request receipts and invoices for everything that was sold, you'll need to provide proof of purchase in order to remove the restriction

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

same thing for me

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@tbrowntrade 

Brand new sellers who start off selling expensive items will set off red flags every time.  There is so much stolen merchandise on this site it's out of control and the law is leaning on eBay hard to clean it up.  Should you have the receipts for those expensive phones you sold, you need to find them and remit them to ebay via facebook for business link:

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

These agents are US CS eBay employees and may better serve you and your situation. Many positive posts with their ability to be helpful. In the past they were helpful concerning my issue at hand. Give it a try...it might be worth it.

Good luck and hope all goes well for you.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply