cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No traffic and no sales. I am tired of waiting for Ebay to fix the problem

Ebay keeps messing around til people have no traffic and no sales. Possibly time to try other auction sites? Loyal to Ebay since 2020. But my sales are down to zero.

Message 3 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Re: No traffic and no sales. I am tired of waiting for Ebay to fix the problem

Message 1 of 60
latest reply

Are you concerned about traffic or sales?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 60
latest reply

same here only 4 sales  gone 7 days without any it's only Aug 10th

Message 4 of 60
latest reply

I see 16  sales in August.........you have 43 items listed now...........  how many sales were you expecting? 

Message 5 of 60
latest reply

You've had 20 sales in the last month. That's 20 more than zero.

Message 6 of 60
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adkinsonm500 wrote:

Ebay keeps messing around til people have no traffic and no sales. Possibly time to try other auction sites? Loyal to Ebay since 2020. But my sales are down to zero.

That's literally only 2 years of loyalty

Message 7 of 60
latest reply

Depends what you are selling. It seems jewelry sells rather well on your site. I would sell what is selling.

Shipping rates turn a lot of buyers off....if a buyer can find the same item in a store that you have for sale the buyer will buy it in the store since their is no shipping cost.

Message 8 of 60
latest reply

A couple of things to think about.

• First and Foremost...invest in a Tripod. I see in the reflections on the plates that you're not using a Tripod to keep the camera steady. The slightest hand movement, even just pressing the button will create slight movement, which in turn, causes the picture to be blurry, especially at High Resolution Settings. Many of your Item photos are blurry. Remember. A High Quality Picture is the Main thing that will help sell an item. I don't care if the item is said to be Brand New...a blurry image would turn me away from the sale. A good description is also key.
  • Second. It is Summer and we're in the Summer Slow Down. Every serious seller goes through this. But with only 43 Items listed, you can't expect many sales, no matter what time of the year it is. It doesn't matter if you have "More than 10 Available" of one item....it's still only one listing. There are many sellers out here that have Thousands of unique items listed, they still go through the Summer Slow Down. And with Inflation,  it's even worse this year.
  • Third. Even though your item is Brand New, take more than 2 pictures. Many of your "New-Other" Shoes only have 2 pictures. IMO, the more pictures you take of the item, more pictures will help drive sales. Especially when you have "More Than 10 Available"....by only taking 2 pictures, this will hurt your sales.
  • Just because you have 500 "New-Other" shoes and a couple of other random items for sale, you still only have 43 Listings. Not much of a choice for people if they visit your store. List more Items. 
Message 9 of 60
latest reply

Look at past sales on the same items. 16 is nothing. When you have over 300 items for sale. Not 43

Message 10 of 60
latest reply

Sales are down to nothing. When you usually sell 6 pair a day. You must not expect much from your listings.

Message 11 of 60
latest reply

Since 2000. It was a misprint.

Message 12 of 60
latest reply

Not a summer slow down. I have been doing this for 22 years. I know when Ebay is screwing with it's sellers. I know when something is off.

Message 13 of 60
latest reply

I meant to say since 2000. I know when things are not right with Ebay.

Message 14 of 60
latest reply

I recently posted about how Ebay sales are down. And I have been doing Ebay since 2000. The responses I get, Were just a bunch of rude remarks. From other sellers. That don't have a clue. They think 16 sales in a month is good. When it isn't. That is all they saw. They didn't see the 100 listings I ended. Because of no traffic.  I did not get a single response that was helpful from anyone. Just a bunch of rude remarks.

Message 15 of 60
latest reply