cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sales!!!

This is 2 days now of NO sales, Prior slow sales. I'm starving out here. This has never happened to me before. Am I invisible?

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: No sales!!!

You have sold over 300 items in the past three months!

Why are you complaining?!

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

@chinohighcowboys1963 wrote:

lol...i wish i had her sales.

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

How can you tell how much someone sells in any given period?
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

i believe there is something going on with the system. i have been a high volume seller for 3 years now and getting hardly any sales. This is unheard of this time of year for me.  At this time last year, which is the busiest for us sellers, i was up 50%, right now I a negative 33%. Something is wrong!!  i have made no changes to my selling techniques, broadened the items what i sell and even lowered my prices and it is still dead quiet. I am getting severely concerned because this is my only source of income which has sustained me since i started selling.

i honestly believe Ebay made some changes and it is greatly effecting some sellers sales. i have put in 2 customer service calls about this and there is nothing they can do but recommend how to better sell which everything they recommended i was alreqdy doing. ughhh!!! what to do, what to do!! Im starting to panic!!

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

You can click on a buyers listings and on the left you can view sold items. This seller had 317 sold listings. All sold listing do not show up. I would expect they had at least 400 sold listing. Not bad but it makes me wonder what they eat if they are starving. 🙂 Have a good day/
Message 6 of 29
latest reply

I have had good luck running markdowns this holiday season. Even 5 - 10% of on limited time mark down has helped increase sales immensely. I even layer in a quantity discount on top to encourage multi item sales that lessen the blow of shipping costs and have seen both sales and margin increase with sales up 43% over last month. People are looking for deals this time of year and wont land on a purchase unless they get one... I believe.
Message 7 of 29
latest reply

maybe she is starving, maybe those 400 listings had to cover her mortage, cable, phone, electric and other expenses plus food.
selling on here is my only job and I'm doing so poorly right now it is not covering all of my expenses. and yes, if this continues, I will look elsewhere for work. but don't judge when you have no idea what other peoples situations are.
Message 8 of 29
latest reply

It should no surprise on where the sales are going!

Check out your local postal carrier before they leave on their route and observe what is in the back of their vehicle.  It is full of PRIME shipping boxes and you would be lucky to find one EBAY shipping container.

Note that store subscribers may obtain EBAY shipping supplies with a quarterly gift coupon from EBAY.   For those that do not use the coupon, please do. 

The majority of my items are used and fairly unique.  Our shipped invoices are at 80 todate on track for 150 per month. Total sales volume is also on track.  I see that AMAZON's selection of my items is quite limited so we have not been impacted that much,  yet.

The last 2 days of Novenber and 1st 2 days of December were horrible.  EBAY C/S did not have a clue then and still don't have a clue now.  They are constantly making changes and maybe something did impact our sales volume.  They are just not telling us.

As noted before in a prior post and we agree;  buyers are looking for sales.  We have noticed this in previous months and have placed our entire store at 10% off through December (we excluded one staple category).  

At any rate, we hope this helps and good luck

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

I have not had any sales in the last five days. I had two sales on 11th, one sale on 10th, than no sales again one sale on the 6th and before that my last salle was on 25th of November. Sorry it goin backwards. My slaes are down whooping 82% since last year! I did a search on few of my items on Google, the exact titple phrase, it didnt come up at all. Then I searched with exact frase on Ebay UK and nothing came up either! Am I invisilbe? What is goin on?

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

Samething here. Sales fell out in Sept. I have only had one sale  for OCT and NOV. of a whopping 25 dollars for each month.  I have had people not pay along with cancelation a sale for December. My big sale of $40 dollars so far for Dec.  

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

@chinohighcowboys1963 wrote:

Granted, looks like most are micro payment caliber sales.  The other one a while back that was complaining about only 37 sales in 2 days was much much more impressive as far as the total dollar amount for those 37 sales.

If it works, sell it. If it works well, sell it for more. If it doesn't work, quadruple the price and sell it as an antique.

-- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #80
Message 12 of 29
latest reply

Welcome to the new eBay that's the new standard. Have multiple selling accounts, all DEAD. Thanks eBay management!
Message 13 of 29
latest reply

same with me, I'm down 50%!! this is a first in 3 years of selling and have been consisitent all year round. something is going on, especially during Christmas season as I sell new with tag items!
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

@stockjedi wrote:
Welcome to the new eBay that's the new standard. Have multiple selling accounts, all DEAD. Thanks eBay management!

The OP has had 30 sales since posting that message 10 days ago, so I would suggest that the OP is not invisible, this it is not the "new eBay standard", and that the OP's sales are not dead.

Message 15 of 29
latest reply