cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sale email from ebay or paypal

Do we really need to come to ebay and check to see if we sold anything every day? Is it odd that I didn't get a notice from BOTH places ? It was on Thanksgiving and I feel bad about the buyer, I hope she believes me. I don't sell much so I don't come here that often.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: No sale email from ebay or paypal

Yes, you need to know what's happening in your business & can't really rely upon others doing their job 100% of the time.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, you need to know what's happening in your business & can't really rely upon others doing their job 100% of the time.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@playful_palette wrote:

Do we really need to come to ebay and check to see if we sold anything every day? Is it odd that I didn't get a notice from BOTH places ? It was on Thanksgiving and I feel bad about the buyer, I hope she believes me. I don't sell much so I don't come here that often.

Yes you do if you are trying to sell something.........especially this time of year.......with the volume of sales, the emails can be delayed or never show up........ 

If  you have time to check emails, don't know why you don't have time to click on a bookmark to your selling page.........

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

didn't say i didn't have time, but thanks for the replies.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply