cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New starter Subscription

I just got a starter subscription, I started selling on November last year. I started a discount coupon on all my summer listings. When I search I get my listings, but other seller's discount coupons show under their listings, mine do not, when I click on them then I see the discount. Also, I have a couple of my listings on my send interested buyers offers, one has 4 new watchers! Don't they see the coupon? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help. It is not as easy as I thought to run a subscription! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: New starter Subscription

I see red text that says "extra 25% off with coupon" on your clothing listings in search view @meryla2909 .

I clicked on one of your clothing listings. There were no measurements at all. Measurements are very important when selling clothing - or anything - online and the buyer cannot see the item in person before buying.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I put all the measurement when ebay asks me to, but obviously they don´t show on the listing! 

All those extra minutes that ebay makes up enter information is fruitless! Thanks for answering me! 

I have started to put them in the description, but I have a lot to add! 

Does anyone understand why ebay makes us enter weight and measurements and then they don´t show them at all?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Where are you entering the weight and measurements?  Are you referring to the ones that you put in the shipping section? Those are for the weight and size of the shipping packaging and are necessary for ebay to figure out calculated shipping and shipping for ebay international shipping.

If you put the item measurements in the item specific section, eBay will show them. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

No, I put everything when I am listing and ebay requires that you enter 20+ things: "theme" ;"year made"; "fabric type"; "rise"; "inseam" etc. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply