Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

Seeking consignment seller in my area

I would like to sell some things on ebay, but would prefer to pay someone to do it for me. How can I find sellers in my geographic area who sell other people's things. I live in Venice Florida. Thank you. ScottTee

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listings ebay message

helloI received a message from ebay, I don't know if it came to me alone or to everyone.Does that mean that you can't add more promoted lists by paying a few dollars like I do now?the message says this Soon you’ll be able to use Promoted Listings Sta...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

Shipping with stamps

So I sell Sports cards via eBay. I have 100s of forever stamps and now use them sparingly. Since there is no tracking included, buyer and seller never know when item arrives. This being said, buyer can claim item as not received, get their money back...

How do we appeal feedback removal denied?

Had something ordered on Monday, April 15th. I shipped the item same day, April 15th, via USPS. Due to USPS mishandling the item, it was arriving late. I reached out to buyer on April 24th giving them a heads up that there was a problem with USPS and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Massive USPS shipping delays?

Just a quick pollIs it only me or are there others experiencing chronic shipping delays?I notice it now, especially for the South East and PR regionsI suspect it will get worse in other regions soon too. This is a big deal to me. Thanks for your inpu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ty beanie baby

I have a few in great condition! Gracie is the first up for sale.

Search Results showing way more than keywords?

Maybe this is common knowledge here already but every time I search for an item I get way more broad results including other part numbers, sometimes hundreds of results but when I sort by lowest first it shows the actual results with only my specific...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

A accident advertising

I understand that the advertising of the clumping litter was a misprint nothing that was intended by the seller. At the moment I'm waiting for the seller to resolve the issue and am satisfied with the decision.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insanely excessive fees

I occasionally sell stuff on Ebay that I have no more use for. Guess I haven't sold anything in a while. I remember 2-3% seller fees in the past. For the item I recently sold I was charged 17.24% for ($15.34 on a net item value of $89). That is insan...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors