cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Feedback Page

Is it just me or does the new feedback page look really ugly?

Screenshot 2019-09-04 17.19.18.png

Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

New Feedback Page

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

I came across it yesterday. It seems to be popping up occasionally; most of the time I get the current version.

The first thing that catches my eye are those grim black stars. They look like empty fillers, as if the seller was batting zero across the board. I know that using gold stars instead of black costs a little more (the pixels are more expensive), but it would be money well spent.

Message 2 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

Ha ha - gold pixels cost more..............  Funny.  I do agree though.

Message 3 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

Hahaha yea. The old feedback page seems to have a better smoother flow to me. Not as cluttered and jumbled as the new one.

Message 4 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

I don't know who thought this was a good idea, but I don't like it at all.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

@kensgiftshop wrote:

I don't know who thought this was a good idea, but I don't like it at all.

"How do we fix all of the constant glitches that keep popping up on the site?"

"Make a new Feedback Page!"

"But do we make it better looking?"

"No, of course not! Make it worse and hard on the eyes."

"Genius!!"

Message 6 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

Very difficult to read...

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 7 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

UGGGGGLLLLY

Message 8 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

@myboardid wrote:

It might be a good idea, the next time you find yourself looking at the reformatted feedback page, to walk through it carefully and see if any information has been removed, as compared to the current version. When something gets revised for no apparent reason, it's worth looking to see what exactly has changed.

Message 9 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

Ugliness is subjective.  My wife is ugly.  😃

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 10 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

What caught my eye is that the ‘view items for sale ’ and ‘view sellers store’ links are now at the bottom of the page.  Why make that more difficult to find?

Message 11 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

Yes, it's ugly, I don't know why it's been changed.

Message 12 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

@*madison wrote:

Yes, it's ugly, I don't know why it's been changed.

It's their attempt to fix the broken glitchy site of course.

Message 13 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

It's an improvement we get for the fees we pay. Why would the improvements we want and need be put first? Somehow I don't feel selfish if I would have wanted something else. Andrew

Message 14 of 67
latest reply

New Feedback Page

@a_c_green wrote:

@myboardid wrote:

It might be a good idea, the next time you find yourself looking at the reformatted feedback page, to walk through it carefully and see if any information has been removed, as compared to the current version. When something gets revised for no apparent reason, it's worth looking to see what exactly has changed.

Most of the changes are on the FB left for others page- prices removed and FB scores removed. FB as a buyer page prices are removed so you don't have a quick reference of the price you paid.

It's WAY too much white and very hard to read.

The screen is not dynamic, it's a fixed width so if your browser window isn't wide enough you're forced to scroll to find the view item link unless you shrink the magnification of your page to a tiny size.

I agree that the black stars are an eyesore.

Links to seller's item and store are way down at the bottom of the page- not helpful.

The purchase date, user name, feedback, etc is all squished together with a ton of white space between the price and view item link all the way to the right. They got the spacing all wrong- it's so much more difficult to read.

They use 3 lines to describe TRS when it could easily fit on one line. By expanding it to 3 lines it dwarfs the member's avatar. Looks very silly and disproportionate.

Overall- I really hate everything about this change. I can usually find at least one positive aspect but not this time.

It looks slightly less offensive on the mobile view.

Message 15 of 67
latest reply