cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listings will pause from March 31st until August 1st for Vacation Thanks so much !

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: My listings will pause from March 31st until August 1st for Vacation Thanks so much !

@alexsnonna 

And your quite welcome as I approved your vacation last night!

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Re: My listings will pause from March 31st until August 1st for Vacation Thanks so much !

Hopefully YOU are putting your listings on vacation and not assuming THIS is the place to do it.  

This is a peer to peer board.  

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Members never have to announce vacation plans. Enjoy!

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@alexsnonna 

Uh...  Have you actually scheduled this?   You do know this is just a member-to-member forum, right?   

Forgive me if I'm telling you what you already know, but this tells you how to take time away:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling-tools/time-away?id=5137

-

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

15 items listed. Why not just end them and start up again when you get back?

I wish we could afford a 4 month vacation. Or any vacation.

Enjoy!

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Have a great time what ever you do and where ever you go!!!

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Just about to return from my 10 week vacation, will reopen my eBay store on April 1st.  My 25 years of selling on eBay not only paid for it but has also provided the funds for a new winter home which we just purchased.

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Whoops !   I didn't quite understand this ....I need to cancel this announcement  Thanks Maxine

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Can you even put 'Time Away' for 4 months?? Listings, when ended, only hold 90 days?

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

The maximum allowed for Time Away is 30 days.  So if you're going to be away longer than that, you need to keep renewing it.  If you just end those 15 listings, they will be gone after 90 days.  A combination approach would work for a 4-month absence: Set time away for 30 days, renew once, then end the listings before the second time-away expires.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling-tools/time-away?id=5137

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

@alexsnonna 

You're most wecome.  But be sure to read what others here have said.  Have a great vacation!

-

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I put my store on Time Away for 30 day increments, and actually ended, then restarted it on the 29th day.  The final time I restarted it I set it to end the day I want to re-open, April 1st.  I have way too many listings to end them and relist them all.  However   I do use a third party listing management program that keeps all my listings forever that would make it possible to do that if I chose.

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Excellent solution 👌 

Thanks so much 

Message 14 of 14
latest reply