cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay, why don't you let me complete your customer Survey if I don't agree with you?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Ebay, why don't you let me complete your customer Survey if I don't agree with you?

I read this, within 2 minutes a survey popped up about the boards. Strange.

I've had a couple of the surveys you mention in the past few weeks, both on my personal account & the work account.  I was able to complete them & my replies were not positive in the least.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@keithsa41 

You're suggesting this survey software somehow sensed you were composing or entering negative responses so it shut down your ability to continue to reply?

Uh-huh.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I can see them cutting you off if they ask something like " do you like using auctions"?  You say no.........so they drop you because the survey is about auctions.......  I get ones like that all the time from WM.........

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

I can see them cutting you off if they ask something like " do you like using auctions"?  You say no.........so they drop you because the survey is about auctions.......  I get ones like that all the time from WM.........

Instead of routing you to a different part of the survey to find out why?

Typical.

Recd 2 surveys this week....have not had time for either.

Get them often.  Multiple choice answer and then a box to explain further by typing in freestyle response.  Never had one disappear or end as you describe.

Sure it was from e-Bay??

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I have 3 of these customer surveys asking me to fill it out and everyone of them simply stops the survey as i rated it a low score. It was about customer return experience for me as a seller. Bascially  it's a trap survey, if you score the survey low after the 4th question, the survey gets redirected and stops and closes itself off and I cannot complete it. 

Basically false claim of INAD, under the pretence of a buyer return. I have no issues with returns if they are valid but false claims in which buyers get a bye under false INAD, which i have to foot the return shipping label. when I report it to ebay nothing happens. I get charged defect FVC's for the next full year as a money grab. Not going to do anymore of these nonsense surveys. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@d-k_treasures wrote:

@dhbookds wrote:

Instead of routing you to a different part of the survey to find out why?

Typical. 

Or at Shopper Panel -- Do you have pets? answer No and the survey ends, but still pays the 25 cents.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply