cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage ended listings page no longer showing views?

Hello,

I noticed today the manage ended listings page is no longer showing the Views column. Even when I go into the customize views page the Views column doesn't show. 

This is a different issue than the views column showing 0. The column is gone completely. 

Can anyone confirm this?

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: Manage ended listings page no longer showing views?

I'm sorry for my language, but this just sucks.

I cancelled my store subscription last week because I'm fed up with these "glitches" that they hide from sellers, they don't fix, they don't address or update.

No more subscription money from me, eBay. I will no longer be "under your thumb".
Message 46 of 51
latest reply

makerstreasuretrove
Adventurer
I've emailed ebay about this as I've found it to be something they intended (for God only knows why but it surely doesn't help us whatsoever).

Lisa
Message 47 of 51
latest reply

makerstreasuretrove
Adventurer
I've emailed ebay about this as I've found it to be something they intended (for God only knows why but it surely doesn't help us whatsoever).
Message 48 of 51
latest reply

makerstreasuretrove
Adventurer

Message 49 of 51
latest reply

Has anyone noticed it suddenly re-appeared? A change of heart and a Merry Christmas from that grinch known as eBay?

Message 50 of 51
latest reply

It still doesn't show views on unsolds in the the generic my ebay pages - just on the Seller Hub version.
Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 51 of 51
latest reply