Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay shipping fees

I just want all sellers to know this piece of information. I have been a seller on eBay for about 10 years. I now see that EBAY charges you as a seller a percentage of the Buyers postage fee as listed in your ad NOT what Paypal actually deducts From ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAMMERS

Amazing after 1 month a buyer started a dispute saying items received did not match description//the thing is it were bundles of banknotes,,why oh why are these people allwed to do this as we sellers have to work hard to make a living here ..we pay l...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I Cut Down a USPS Regional A Box to a Smaller Size?

Does the Post Office allow me to cut a Regional A Priority box down to smaller size?I'll still pay the full Region A price as shown in the calculator. The A box is the perfect cost for shipping my items, but they don't even fill the box halfway up. T...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsold items are relisting in new, not working promoted listing campaigns

I have most of my items running through promoted listing campaigns. When those items end and I relist them from the unsold items page they are automatically accumulated into a new promoted listing campaign called "us campaign" with a date next to it....

so easy for global shipping buyer to get full refund

i was amazed the other day how easy it was for my gsp buyer to get a full refund and keep the item (ebay paid him out of pocket)he opened a case saying item was damaged by gsp, specifically by gsp, and not by me. uploaded a fake picture of a similar ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Terapeak's MySales app was perfect - now it's gone

I used Terapeak's MySales app on a weekly basis to track sales of my items. It told me exactly what I needed to know - what items sold and how many. I could sort by number of items sold, total amount sold, all sorts of awesome analytics. Now - it's g...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Needed Putrid Vile Buyer Metric.....Penalize For too many negatives, neutrals!

Sellers are penalized financially for metrics which oftentimes are unjust! Buyers should also be penalized financially for their poor metrics too! (Or thrown off!) Leaving an unusually high percentage of negatives and neutrals relative to theamount p...

sold a new sealed iPhone X and my buyer opened PayPal dispute case 68 days AFTER transaction

So I sold a brand new in box unlocked iPhone X that I purchased direct from apple.com. (I just never used it) Over 30 days after delivery the buyer says they are unable to activate the iPhone X and the iPhone X asking for my last 4 of SSN and billing...

Gift card & coupons category

Hello all I have a question if I can put up auctions in the gift card category and afterwards I have to wait and maka a new one or can I resume it? If I can resume it after what time i can put it there just one in month? e. g. i started auction 30 ja...

Prohibited from selling something when I see it plastered all over eBay??!

I just tried to post 6 stamps from 1903 Iran / Persia. eBay tells me I cannot do so or I can be removed from selling here again. Meanwhile, I did a search for current Iranian items & see listings worldwide. Including Canada. I tried posting on .com &...

ebay app

i have uninstalled and re-installed the app, cleared data and cache, rebooted my phone, yes notifications are on, i'm getting bids and no sound, it's screwed up somehow

Experience with Ebay Promotions $20 Capped Final Value Fee

I have received about 2 or 3 of these promos through the years in my ebay message box. The details are that you can basically sell up to five items within the active dates. Auction style or Buy it Now and including "Good till canceled". Some selling ...

trouble with new members with zero feedback

I contacted a new 0 member and asked them to say where they are and tell a bit about themself after they made a bid. There was no reply, only another bid. I have been having trouble with ONE persone with at least 15 IDs that gets a new one every mont...

NO one looking at my listings

I have several things up, some for days, with absolutely no hits at all. Unless the counters are wrong, but some of these have run before and had more views than literally zero, or one if I look at the page myself. I'm a top rated seller. What on ear...

Scammers galore

Recently I was looking everywhere for these living proof hair vitamins and I found them through a seller out of New York here and asked before buying if they were truly new and unopened, due to the recent terrible reviews on their seller profile. Sel...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors