cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings with Variations Glitch

My listings with colour and size variations are not showing correctly. 

The first pic shows how they should look with 'select' showing in the colour and size drop boxes.

But  now all my listings are automatically defaulting to one random colour and size selection. This will mislead some potential buyers into thinking there is only one size and colour left. But in fact that is not the case. I am sure this will be a cause of lost sales !

Anybody know more ??

a5.pnga6.png

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Listings with Variations Glitch

I'm not seeing that.....I see the gallery pic (both/all choices) first when I open the listing. 

Can't seem to get photos to work for a screen shot.......

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I've seen this on and off for a few months. When you click on variation listings from search sometimes they default to a specific model and sometimes there is no default. I have suspicions that it's one of eBay's "tests" showing buyers what they think you want to see, maybe based on previous search or purchase history.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Many thanks for the replies

It does seem to depend on how you arrive at the listing. But what I am seeing is that if you search Klouds Light weight Krossfit then you get the wrong version.... Same if you access from with my store. But its hard for one to know if everyone sees the same or not but I have asked other friends to check and they also see the problem...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply