cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings Are Not Showing

I listed listings for the first time today using a different user name and none are visible. You can't even find my user name.

I would love to know why please.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Listings Are Not Showing

Hi and welcome! In the eBay User Agreement, it states that new listings can take up to 24 hours to show up in Search. As the above poster mentioned. (There is a link to the UA below.) If they don't show up within that time frame, please come back and we'll see what we can do. Good luck to you in your new selling endeavors!

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behaviour-policies/user-agreement?id=4259

• "Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). eBay can't guarantee exact listing durations..."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Listings Are Not Showing

Have you completed all the steps to be able to sell using THAT user name? 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Listings Are Not Showing

I believe that listings can take up to 24 hours to show up in search.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Listings Are Not Showing

Nobody here can have a look unless you post with the id in question.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Listings Are Not Showing

Hi and welcome! In the eBay User Agreement, it states that new listings can take up to 24 hours to show up in Search. As the above poster mentioned. (There is a link to the UA below.) If they don't show up within that time frame, please come back and we'll see what we can do. Good luck to you in your new selling endeavors!

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behaviour-policies/user-agreement?id=4259

• "Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). eBay can't guarantee exact listing durations..."
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Listings Are Not Showing

@artwearelements

If this is the "new" ID, I see 11 items listed.

By the way .... your pictures violate the watermark policy:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-policies/picture-policy?id=4370

Not allowed

• Including photos that don't accurately represent the item
  • Placeholder images used to convey messages, such as no image available, or out of stock, or other marketing messages
  • Stock photos for used, damaged or defective items
  • Adding borders to your photos
  • Using a picture that is less than 500 pixels on the longest side
  • Adding additional text, artwork, or marketing to photos
  • Watermarks of any type, including those used for ownership attribution

eBay has stated that they will be removing items with watermarks from search ... they have backtracked a bit, but have not completely reversed themselves:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Watermark-Removal-Policy-Enforcement-Update/ba-p/2780374...

Oh ... one more thing "Shabby Chic" is a registered trademark ... you cannot use the phrase.

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Listings Are Not Showing

Hello!

Thank you so very much for your reply I really appreciate it!

Thank you also for letting me know re water marks and also the TM as I had no idea.

I did not see the watermark part and I definately do not want to go against a trademark as I realize how important that is as my user name is also trademarked.

I am in the process of making corrections now and which will take me a little while to find pics with no marks.

I appreciate eBays patience with me!

Thank you for everyone's help!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Listings Are Not Showing

Hello!

Thank you so very much for your help I really appreciate it!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Listings Are Not Showing

Hi, I believe so, I was wondering about that.

Thank you so muhc!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Listings Are Not Showing

I see my listings now, yae! I just need to correct them now as they have water marks and I didn't realize that was not accepted.

Thank you!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply