Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left navigation is missing when browsing stores

There is a blank space instead of navigation when you go to seller items

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Left navigation is missing when browsing stores

There have been a few posts about it. It’s been like that for most of the day and afaik, no one knows if is intentional or a glitch.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Yes, I noticed that too. But when you do a generic search without specifying a particular seller the left margin does show.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

see my post on this thread in Australia: not good!

Re: Sold items GONE?? - The eBay Community

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

The "view listings" link is now showing a store or profile-type page rather than the traditional "seller's other items" page with the categories and filters on the left side.

If I search by seller username on the Advanced Search page, I get the original "other items" page like this:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=dhbookds&LH_SpecificSeller=1

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for that info. Very helpful. Is this another one of those eBay updates that is supposed to "enhance" your eBay experience. If someone is looking at my store for items I have for sale, I would like them to also be able to see what I have sold so they can compare listings, prices, shipping, returns, feedback, etc.

I hope that this is just a glitch and not a permanent change.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for that info.  Just did it with my own username & it took me to the page but when you put in sold items it says 0 (I have 141).  So no joy!!

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

The phone Rep's said it is a glitch  issue. 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@goldazar 

I thought it was me...nothing.  How are we here on this forum supposed to help and advise with out access to sales etc.?

Devon@eBay

Can you find out what's going on with this feature being removed? TY. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

It's gotta be an error. I can't believe eBay would intentionally make this change we're all seeing.

Follow this thread for updates where an eBay rep is participating:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Completed-sold-items-search-not-working/m-p/34355299#M2372428

In one of the posts, eburtonlab provided some helpful info that the classic page can still be accessed using Advanced Search and entering the seller's ID.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@lynne8221 

Thanks for that info. Just did it with my own username & it took me to the page but when you put in sold items it says 0 (I have 141). So no joy!!

You are registered in Australia, but you are currently on the ebay.com site.

Try the same search using the Advanced Search on the AU site:

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_sasl=lynne8221&_fss=1&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&LH_Complete=...

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Seems to be working fine now.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply